RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
No matter what occurs, I really think this Russia shyt and the way Democrats in Congress are using it is weak, politically speaking, and belligerent.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
He has to fight BECAUSE if he goes down, then Trump is wide open. He was Trump security blanket. He was the shining armor and the 7 foot knight. Now, if he goes down, Trump is wide open for an investigation and tax release. Trump might have lied under oath as well when all is said and done. Now the question again is, who is going to get on this administration and get the ball rolling ? What does Sessions future mean ? Too many countries have reports that the US have been compromised. We don't know what the FBI is gathering. You can also see that Commey is distancing himself.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
:mindblown: at this guy nominating such people to his cabinet.

Its twice now, this one wont go away.

This may be the beginning of the end breh and so soon.

:russ:At Obama preserving evidence. I think this is just the tip of the ice berg.:lolbron:.
Dude it's more people who got ties to Russia including him.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I think Democrats are overreacting about this

He chose his answers carefully so it only relates to contact as a member of the campaign

Even his initial press release relating to the WT story mentions he had no contact relating to the campaign

I'm either missing a part of the story or people are just overreacting

The most important part of this is that this should be use as more proof that we need an outside counsel to investigate the Russian ties but that will be overshadowed by the perjury accusations

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

He chose his answers carefully so it only relates to contact as a member of the campaign

Even his initial press release relating to the WT story mentions he had no contact relating to the campaign

The most important part of this is that this should be use as more proof that we need an outside counsel to investigate the Russian ties but that will be overshadowed by the perjury accusations

But if that's the case why didnt he admit as a part of an envoy before I was part of the administration I talked to a russian... :dahell: It's a lie of omission..

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

You are missing something. He might, maybe squeak around perjury charges, but there is no way in hell he can be on the same committee investigating Trump’s Russian ties. At the very least he will have to recuse himself. Plus this is a political nightmare. Trump’s team wants to bury this and move on, this story has them right back in the spotlight.

Plus even the biggest trump supporting moron can see that where there is smoke, there is fire. There is obviously something shady and its just a matter of time until this all spills out.

Trump and Spicer's spin today will be must watch tv

The fukking fukkery :wow: