RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
stay out my mentions with your simple ass.

all you trump fukks stay with this ridiculous bullshyt. "but but but shyt is already bad for Black people, i wanna get Trump in there so shyt can be even worse!"

:camby:

I can not think right off hand alot of federal legislation that has directly effected me. I can think of many local policies that have. It is critical that you participate locally. The right Governors & Mayors, who are really for his state can be sort of a shield to the people who live there. So anyone who says the bolded to me, I automatically assume they voted for Trump and now want to passive aggressively defend him. :comeon: HRC would have been the same President as the ones before her. Cheeto is going to start a race war here and wage war overseas. He will collapse the fukking country. So yeah shyt might be bad for Black people but I'll take HRC everyday over this fukk boy. He is indefensible, period.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He talks about all his kids besides ivanka in a really disconnected way.

I remember in the celebrity gossip after he divorced his first wife Ivana, his kids were quoted as saying they hate their dad and he only cares about money.

This guy wasn't visiting his wife and youngest son and daughter on the weekend but going to maralago.

When his brother committed suicide because his dad was an a$$hole, he just said he wasn't strong enough.
Apparently Donald didn't play any real role in his kids lives. Ivana raised them

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I can not think right off hand alot of federal legislation that has directly effected me. I can think of many local policies that have. It is critical that you participate locally. The right Governors & Mayors, who are really for his state can be sort of a shield to the people who live there. So anyone who says the bolded to me, I automatically assume they voted for Trump and now want to passive aggressively defend him. :comeon: HRC would have been the same President as the ones before her. Cheeto is going to start a race war here and wage war overseas. He will collapse the fukking country. So yeah shyt might be bad for Black people but I'll take HRC everyday over this fukk boy. He is indefensible, period.

exactly. vote in every single election.
i am positive so many people dont realize what positions are even electable vs appointed
in their area.

here for instance Sheriff and Judges just to name a couple [local]

statewide -especially know- Govs and state legs have taken to passing laws that overrule your local rules-
so if you vote for Mayor but not Gov/ state rep you could be fukking yourself

on top of that the state governments are what would determine when and if talk of constitutional ammendments
can go through

vote vote vote

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Yo.

My man said the wall needs to be transparent so when you're throwing 60 pound bags of drugs people don't get hit

Here’s the White House’s Transcript of What Trump Told Reporters Off the Record

:obamalmao: :hovlaugh:

DEo4s_GWAAAvpge.jpg

DEo4s_FXYAA9bWT.jpg

:smarttrump:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster

All I could think of while reading that
7wzX329_d.jpg

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
People on Twitter saying the bots are out in full force. Something is coming down the pipe.

OT: That sounds like some shyt out of a future dystopian sci-fi movie. Its real life though. :wow:
I mean Jr is basically done. Mueller has a charge for him at any time. These dumbazzes think being an idiot is a defense. Jails are filled with dumbazzes. And I suspect they have Kushner on charges. U just cant lie and not disclose shyt on those federal forms. U get the feeling that they're working on proving Trump knew and Jr doesn't take a shyt w/o asking daddy for permission.

But I do look forward to the next big story :blessed:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean Jr is basically done. Mueller has a charge for him at any time. These dumbazzes think being an idiot is a defense. Jails are filled with dumbazzes. And I suspect they have Kushner on charges. U just cant lie and not disclose shyt on those federal forms. U get the feeling that they're working on proving Trump knew and Jr doesn't take a shyt w/o asking daddy for permission.

But I do look forward to the next big story :blessed:

Imainge if Trump Jr caught charges and Trump gave him a pardon. :wow:

Actually I take that back. He'd still have 80% approval among GOP voters.
3449fd42b79a0f9768f6ba4274a52db3.png

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Imainge if Trump Jr caught charges and Trump gave him a pardon. :wow:

Actually I take that back. He'd still have 80% approval among GOP voters.
3449fd42b79a0f9768f6ba4274a52db3.png
But thats exactly whats going to happen. Someone will pardon them all. Either Pence or whoever. I don't think anyone is actually going to jail. Maybe Kush.