RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yo.

My man said the wall needs to be transparent so when you're throwing 60 pound bags of drugs people don't get hit

Here’s the White House’s Transcript of What Trump Told Reporters Off the Record

:obamalmao: :hovlaugh:

DEo4s_GWAAAvpge.jpg

DEo4s_FXYAA9bWT.jpg

:smarttrump:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

I saw that on YouTube earlier today and I thought it was some Onion shyt. :dead:

Trump is the onion.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Corey Lewandowski Denies Russia Wrongdoing to Chuck Todd: ‘I Have Nothing to Hide’

But let me be as clear as I can be. If anybody, and I mean anybody, did something with a foreign government that materially impacted the outcome of this election, that person should be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law, whoever that person is because we cannot have individuals who are meddling with foreign governments to potentially impact the election.”

this is making me lean more towards the theory that it may very well have been Lewandowski who dropped that dime on the emails
:ohhh:

like he was at home mumbling "Fire me. fukk yall. watch this Trump boy"