RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'm going to save a lot of you some time. . .

This whole Trump/Russia shyt (as the "evidence" currently stands) will not end with Trump being impeached, going to jail or in an insane asylum. . . It's ONLY going to hurt his political capitol to get his policies across. He will serve one full term at least. . . And here's the kicker. . .

The Democrats as party will be in complete shambles. I'm talking possible extinction by next election. They won't be able to produce ONE viable candidate without going against their "principles" of corporate whoredom.

Mark it.

Disagree breh this shyt is treason to the fullest and you know how this country right wingers feel about that. Once the investigation is completed them dudes going the down breh especially some high level Republicans as they all have funds tied to Russia illegally. Putin better start the excuses for Russia oligarchs because the next sanctions may shut the damn country down

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Conan ready to die on that hill
giphy.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Disagree breh this shyt is treason to the fullest and you know how this country right wingers feel about that. Once the investigation is completed them dudes going the down breh especially some high level Republicans as they all have funds tied to Russia illegally. Putin better start the excuses for Russia oligarchs because the next sanctions may shut the damn country down
People are floating the talking point that Putin gonna have that boot to his neck very soon.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm going to save a lot of you some time. . .

This whole Trump/Russia shyt (as the "evidence" currently stands) will not end with Trump being impeached, going to jail or in an insane asylum. . . It's ONLY going to hurt his political capitol to get his policies across. He will serve one full term at least. . . And here's the kicker. . .

The Democrats as party will be in complete shambles. I'm talking possible extinction by next election. They won't be able to produce ONE viable candidate without going against their "principles" of corporate whoredom.

Mark it.
:patrice:

It's hard not to [like] Trump when he does shyt like this. But I know that's just emotional. Logically, I could never vote for him. . .

Farrakhan is the man. I fully understand why he would like Trump.

I like it. It's far better than anything proposed in years. It's common sense, and while these ideas have been pitched before they have never been implemented. I hope Trump could deliver.

It's kind of hard NOT to like Trump.:russ:

If the establishment steals this from Trump, then it's clear we don't live in a democracy/Republic and folks should just quit voting. And start putting these politicians where they belong either in jail and/or in body bags. This is bigger than Trump.

That's just the truth.

Trump is better than Clinton. But you know that I don't do the lesser of two evils thing. THAT'S ALWAYS BEEN YOUR THING.

I'd rather vote for someone who I know would crash this country fast and hard as to have an opportunity for the people to pick up the pieces than do that.

I can't front I have this odd feeling that Trump will end up being a decent president.
:dead:

I hate to say it like this but I think Trump knows those meetings are where the Real Manipulators of the presidency reside.

Meaning those meetings are where the lies that make all our past presidents do the stupid shyt they do, happen.

This is why he's trying to speak to world leaders one on one as oppose to the proxies past presidents are use to.

If Trump audited the Fed I would rock a MAGA hat.

I don't think you're the most objective person in the world regarding #TrumpRussia. :bpufedup:

Your posts have been sus for a while now. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
:patrice:

:dead:

I don't think you're the most objective person in the world regarding #TrumpRussia. :bpufedup:

Your posts have been sus for a while now. :mjpls:
Yo I got a friend on facebook former troop of mine. Who is a Trump Supporter but wants to act like he's not but always complimenting and playing devils advocate. shyt is hilarious. Gone head come out the closet.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yo I got a friend on facebook former troop of mine. Who is a Trump Supporter but wants to act like he's not but always complimenting and playing devils advocate. shyt is hilarious. Gone head come out the closet.

Shyt is the worst bruh.

If you're a Trump supporter man up and admit it. That passive-aggressive "I'm not a Trump supporter but I'm going to rationalize and defend everything he does" shyt is weak. :scusthov:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Shyt is the worst bruh.

If you're a Trump supporter man up and admit it. That passive-aggressive "I'm not a Trump supporter but I'm going to rationalize and defend everything he does" shyt is weak. :scusthov:
I don't support the guy but let me weakly defend everything he does and viciously attack the "other side". I'm completely unbiased. Trust me. :troll:

Just own it man. It's like when racists say "I'm not racist but..". Come on bruh

If you support trump I still won't like you much on principle but at least it's less annoying lol

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Check this out. Brehs, Sessions fired Preet for getting too close to this case. And the lawyer representing the defendant was the Russian lawyer from the Trump Jr meeting. :ohhh:

This is a good but unfortunately Session and the DOJ have ignored all requests from Dems and only respond to inquires from Republicans. :stopitslime: