RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
inb4 cognitive dissonance

edit- too late
vckNlfq.png

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
where? And if I did... i hope she isnt one...because if she was they let a foreign agent in the United States without a visa :francis:
You seem to be attempting to set up an entrapment conspiracy theory.

But that would require Trump Jr having done something illegal. :youmadcam:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The article means nothing unless there's evidence of allowing in the country to undermine an election or do something wholly inappropriate.

I mean...I just don't think you should defend Trump...on THIS issue.

Let that ship sink bruh :russ:
Conan ready to die on that hill

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I miss when Daily show used to expose Fox's hypocrisy like this. This is something i feel is severely lacking with Trevor Noah.
when have you watched lately?

Noah has stepped up IMO.

I quite enjoy him these days

Colbert is killing it too

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
I'm going to save a lot of you some time. . .

This whole Trump/Russia shyt (as the "evidence" currently stands) will not end with Trump being impeached, going to jail or in an insane asylum. . . It's ONLY going to hurt his political capitol to get his policies across. He will serve one full term at least. . . And here's the kicker. . .

The Democrats as party will be in complete shambles. I'm talking possible extinction by next election. They won't be able to produce ONE viable candidate without going against their "principles" of corporate whoredom.

Mark it.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The article means nothing unless there's evidence of allowing in the country to undermine an election or do something wholly inappropriate.

I mean...I just don't think you should defend Trump...on THIS issue.

Let that ship sink bruh :russ:
Its at best a nothingburger:yeshrug: unless you want to make it into something else

Conan ready to die on that hill
what that mean?:ufdup:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Awww man

The GOP will fukkin rue the day they got into bed with this nikka and his crew.

And they're trapped cause....
nino-600x383.jpg
What's so funny is that in the beginning of the campaign during the primaries none of them would really come out and endorse Trump :russ: especially after the p*ssy tape. Those GOP fukks were like he's not a Republican fukk him. They were like he's gonna fukk us up big time. Trump wins it and now they all like :beli:

shyt is so funny to me

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm going to save a lot of you some time. . .

This whole Trump/Russia shyt (as the "evidence" currently stands) will not end with Trump being impeached, going to jail or in an insane asylum. . . It's ONLY going to hurt his political capitol to get his policies across. He will serve one full term at least. . . And here's the kicker. . .

The Democrats as party will be in complete shambles. I'm talking possible extinction by next election. They won't be able to produce ONE viable candidate without going against their "principles" of corporate whoredom.

Mark it.

I agree that Trump probably won't be impeached or go to jail.

But as far as the Democrats, they're already bottomed out and don't control anything. That said I don't see why you're so happy about the prospect of permanent one-party GOP rule of the American government. That's not a good look to say the least. :francis:

Especially since it would be largely due to gerrymandering and geography rather than them getting the most votes.

Last edited: