RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I definitely think Ryan and McConnell are in on it.

Ryan's staff initially denied that there had ever been a conference call where they joked about Russian funding, and when they were told there was a tape they said "He was joking:whoa:"

He was with the shyts too.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

great thread for those of us who aren't coli 6 cert 6 figure 6 ft IT pros

He raises some really good points. :ohhh: Personally I think the emails are a slam dunk in and of themselves (provided that they haven't been altered or redacted in any way other than what was previously disclosed, which is a REALLY good question to ask Donny Jr. under oath :shaq:)

We need that metadata. :demonic:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
House Dems playing themselves with this impeachment thing. They are powerless, more shoes need to drop and more importantly, Republicans have to call for impeachment.

It's obvious that Republicans will never impeach a Republican no matter what he does.

But the hope is that Trump will be so unpopular and scandal-prone that it'll impede the GOP from getting anything done. Which seems to be happening. :ehh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think at this point this is bigger than trump, they have Trump dead to rights. I think you have some very high ranking Republican officials involved, they
The type of corruption that could bring the country to its knees

Remember when campaign finance laws were changed and the Supreme Court ruled that corporations are people and superpacs can donate an unlimited amount of money on behalf of a candidate? There it is dark money where candidates dont have to disclose who or where the money is coming from..

You damn right the GOP knee deep in that Russian money

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think at this point this is bigger than trump, they have Trump dead to rights. I think you have some very high ranking Republican officials involved, they
The type of corruption that could bring the country to its knees
Again.

Louise Mensch tipped The World off to this via several Open source researchers.

The whole GOP was recorded joking about the Russian money.

We will go further to show they knowingly took some of that laundered money.

Trump will become synonymous with what not to do. He will be an example for the benefit of public education.

I don’t think the notion that Paul Ryan going down will be too far fetched.

Mueller doesn’t have forever so when it drops we will be privy to the greatest spectacle we have ever seen.