RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I don't agree with this at all..

I'm sorry.

He says he knew him for 10 years and has seen the decline in his mental health. I don't understand why you have an issue with him. He's reacting to what this idiot Trump is doing
Cause he was cool with Trump and his Central Park 5 BS.

He was cool with Trump and the civil rights lawsuits.

He was cool with the birther shyt

But oh no...me oh my...NOW is when he draws the line. Trump's stupid shyt has been a constant since his birth. Y'all need to stop giving this man passes.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Unless they find trump on tape being involved in direct collusion with a Russian official, there is zero chance of a Republican house, especially this one, ever impeaching him

Personally I'm not beyond seeing that happening

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

But oh no...me oh my...NOW is when he draws the line. Trump's stupid shyt has been a constant since his birth. Y'all need to stop giving this man passes.
ANY republican is instantly on my shyt list until proven otherwise.

Even those "lemme be coy and sheepish" types like Sasse or Kaisch are still on board with so much of this shyt its preposterous.

Only republicans who I can talk to at this point are black republicans. Even latino republicans are liable to let you down.

He was laughing it up with Trump until Trump shytted on his mistress-cum-third-wife

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
5krwW.gif
You know you and @cook have serious potential to play off each other as trolling each other for comedic value. Kinda like him and @malcolmxxx_45 actually.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps

Yeah Scarborough and Mika can :camby:because they are responsible for legitimizing him as a candidate. I never in my life seen a candidate for office have as much free press as this fool got, he used to call in live to Morning Joe every week during the primaries and they would fawn all over him. Never ask him a serious question about his policies or his platform. Just Joe throwing softball questions and Mika making those dumbass reaction faces. Mueller needs to investigate them too, because the conspiracist in me doesnt think this was done for free. He's the same piece of shyt he's always been, Trump probably stop giving them payola once he was elected.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Ok I didn't know about the Central Park 5 shyt. I admit I just started watching Morning Joe like 5 weeks ago..