RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
When it comes to all of this, I'd almost wish if the Republicans didn't do shyt about it so they have to own the bullshyt later unless Dems are on some stupid shyt. But not when it comes to this muhfugga.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
When it comes to all of this, I'd almost wish if the Republicans didn't do shyt about it so they have to own the bullshyt later unless Dems are on some stupid shyt. But not when it comes to this muhfugga.

Like why lie about it?

If you met the ambassador just say it and deal with the consequence up front

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Like why lie about it?

If you met the ambassador just say it and deal with the consequence up front
Either don't make it something folks can be :patrice: about aka don't do it IN YOUR GODDAMN OFFICE or act like this is business as usual and paint Dems as being ridiculous. To be racist and dumb :ahh:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I don't think anything will come from this sessions story.

Unfortunately the line of questioning leaves too much plausiable deniability. He was asked if he had any contacts as a surrogate for trump. He had contacts as a senator where he did talk to several ambassadors not technically as a surrogate.

So unfortunately I don't think we'll see any resigning here.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't think anything can come from this sessions story.

Unfortunately the line of questioning leaves too much plausiable deniability. He was asked if he had any contacts as a surrogate for trump. He had contacts as a senator where he did talk to several ambassadors not technically as a surrogate.

So unfortunately I don't think we'll see any resigning here.
At the very least it gets you a special prosecutor. That was the aim all along.