RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
plus the CIA just denied security clearance for his assistant Townley.
this pleases me.
isloate him.
continue to drip drop shyt on him
till he breaks
:youngsabo:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Well Trump ain't talking even when reporters asked him about the matter directly this evening. He pretended that he didn't know nothing, which is the smartest thing that he has done since becoming President; because there might be some more damaging shyt on that tape and it might implicate him.

Trump is going to learn that a President literally can not trust anybody that works for him. If he has any sense at all he will keep one eye on Pence and the other eye on those other dufuses that work for him.

It's not about that. It's the fact that Trump been praising Russia and even said America is just as bad on tv. There have been plenty reports about him owing money to Russia. Hence, the secrecy behind his taxes. I think he's doomed. It's only a matter of time before they get him. There must be something brewing behind the scene. They not only trynna get Flynn, there must be a bigger fish.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No one else thinks there is a lot more sinister shyt going on here?

Say what you want, but it seems like all these dudes with skeletons in their closets are real worried about ppl in this administration outing them.

The intelligence community and these career politicians like McCain are starting to get nervous.

Y'all can say what you want about trump, but he's not afraid to mix things up. However, if he could have done without bannon I think he'd have a lot more support.

shyt on him if you want, but he really is trying to drain the swamp. The CIA and all the intelligence community is corrupt as hell.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Say what you want, but it seems like all these dudes with skeletons in their closets are real worried about ppl in this administration outing them.

The intelligence community and these career politicians like McCain are starting to get nervous.

Y'all can say what you want about trump, but he's not afraid to mix things up. However, if he could have done without bannon I think he'd have a lot more support.

shyt on him if you want, but he really is trying to drain the swamp. The CIA and all the intelligence community is corrupt as hell.

:huhldup: you are embarrassing yourself.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:

You're legit stupid as fukk breh. You formulate your views like you have the mind of a 12 year old but keep telling yourself you're 'too objective for everyone else to understand' as you always do whenever you get called out on your stupidity.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:umad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's not about that. It's the fact that Trump been praising Russia and even said America is just as bad on tv. There have been plenty reports about him owing money to Russia. Hence, the secrecy behind his taxes. I think he's doomed. It's only a matter of time before they get him. There must be something brewing behind the scene. They not only trynna get Flynn, there must be a bigger fish.
:whew: