RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The irony of all of this this Trump nonsense is that Obama is the only reason that Trump is still the President. Obama repaired the economy so well that Trump is literally only the President right now, because of the economy. Once the economy drops later this year and people start losing their jobs then Trump's base is going to turn on him and the Republicans. At that point impeaching Trump will be the diversion that the Republicans need to take their bases mind off of the failing economy. People forget that W. Bush base turned on him the moment that economy started losing jobs.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It's not even clear collusion is a crime, so I can't imagine "attempted collusion" is. But if you can prove it, I'm open to hearing about it.

No, "collusion" isn't a legal term, so it's not "illegal" in that sense. That's like saying "breaking someone's arm so they'll listen to you" isn't a crime. :stopitslime:

In this context, "collusion" implies other legitimate crimes, like felony violation of campaign finance law (dirt on Hillary qualifies as an "item of value"), conspiracy to commit treason (since Russia is a hostile foreign power), and espionage.

If you try to impede an investigation, you would be charged with obstruction of justice and conspiracy to commit obstruction of justice. Even if you're not guilty of the weightier stuff.

All these are serious felony charges that would put any normal person under the jail. :francis:

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Then lock his son up... :ehh:
:dwillhuh:Where is the evidence of the Presidents collusion tho...? Or are we calling the assumption(though probably true) that Trump new a smoking gun?

edit::manny: I might just read things like "actual evidence" and "smoking gun" differently than most.
Nothing on Senior...yet.

Supposedly WaPo and another outlet are going to drop more bombs within the next 2 weeks. If Schiff and McCain are to be believed, there's a lot more out there.

We keep uncovering more and more lies and all of them keep pointing to the same conclusion:

Russians hacked the DNC and worked with the Trump campaign to effect the election in their favor.

To think Trump knew NOTHING about any of this is silly.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
DEdy6gWXsAEfvtQ.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is one of those issues that's going to last Trumps entire presidency until they get him out of there - whether they fail at it or not

Democrats need to figure out if they're fine with that..and fast too :francis:
It was never going to last.

The US Government wouldn't let this slide.

He was always on borrowed time.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
No, "collusion" isn't a legal term, so it's not "illegal" in that sense. That's like saying "breaking someone's arm so they'll listen to you" isn't a crime. :stopitslime:

In this context, "collusion" implies other legitimate crimes, like felony violation of campaign finance law (supposed incriminating evidence against Hillary qualifies as an "item of value"), conspiracy to commit treason (since Russia is a hostile foreign power), and espionage.

If you try to impede an investigation, you would be charged with obstruction of justice and conspiracy to commit obstruction of justice. Even if you're not guilty of the weightier stuff.

All these are serious felony charges that would put any normal person under the jail. :francis:

Exactly.

Our own president & his campaign working with foreign agents is EXTREMELLY criminal

When I attempted to get into the navy one of the first questions I was asked when I saw a recruiter was if I owed any huge debts because the possibility of a foreign country offering to pay me money in exchange for information. The security clearance forms are HIGHLY detailed with questions about foreign countries, connections to them, if you own any businesses in them etc because other countries have and will try to recruit Americans to get information from of us or offer things in exchange for said information or promises and partaking in that is illegal.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is going to open doors that some of you might not want open and will backfire

This is chess...you really think junior released this shyt only because he felt the pressure of NYT?

Pride and arrogance killed the left in the elections

You keep falling for the trap for symbolic "resistance"

Midterms will be ugly

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
tucker catching hands on his own damn show

Talking heads like Tucker spent YEARS shytting on communism, would always argue in favor of capitalism over communism & how many people communists have killed but now Putin & Donny boy are close they are like "what's wrong with Putin?" Knowing damn well Putin was apart of the USSR and his country still uses many KGB tactics.

I'm sick of this fukking guy

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
this is going to open doors that some of you might not want open and will backfire

This is chess...you really think junior released this shyt only because he felt the pressure of NYT?

Pride and arrogance killed the left in the elections

You keep falling for the trap for symbolic "resistance"

Midterms will be ugly
You tell me why he did it because we now know Kushner has now repeatedly violated federal law due to these emails.

We now know the Trump campaign had contact with a Russian operative offering opposition info.

We now can infer who knows how many ways the Trump campaign members has been compromised.

Pride and arrogance might've killed the midterms but the Presidential election was most likely taken by illegal means. I seriously doubt that won't hurt the Republican party.