RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

The GOP at large won't do shyt.

They got the power they craved, even if Russians meddled in the election.

I bet they wouldn't care if the Russians hacked voter rolls.

Those 8 years of Obama broke them, Romney a supposed moderate republican couldn't even win.

Seriously. GOP doesn't give a single fukk unless the pressure from the public is immense or when Mueller is done and the case is beyond reproach.

All their comments apart from a few is just deflection.

Pathetic truly. If a Dem president did even 1% of what Trump has done it would be over. They went after Obama for Dijon Mustard lmao.

Really something how the GOP has turned out this past decade.

Obama ignited it all. :wow:

Look at their opposition. You're telling me that democrats are scared of these people?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Actually, Donny Jr. admitting in his statement that he met under that pretext--especially considering that he felt it was important enough to bring along Kushner and Manafort to the meeting--is the definition of collusion.

This is collusion. Dead to rights. This idiot is calling "Russian collusion" a "fantasy" while describing the events of Jr. performing an attempt at collusion :bryan:

It's not even clear collusion is a crime, so I can't imagine "attempted collusion" is. But if you can prove it, I'm open to hearing about it.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
These muthafukkas look dumb....feeling sick from just looking at them :picard: Very hard to believe they got into Wharton and Georgetown

f38e4517e837299f3594848767446f760384e10329f36c6ef5230319fdfb8069.jpg
:laff:

These clowns look like some Dumb and Dumber stand ins

Look at their haircuts :hhh: :mjlol:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
I don't see where people see this story going. Let me entertain this for a second though. Say some big story drops and and it proves extreme cross collaboration between Trump's campaign and Russia. Are all the people who voted for Trump suddenly going to wish they voted for Hillary? More importantly, are those people going to vote for Dems in 2018? I don't know if that's the case exactly. Those folks hated the candidate the Dems presented and voted for a clown who was obviously lying to them.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Look at their opposition. You're telling me that democrats are scared of these people?
TBH Dems have a lot work in place, especially for 2018, get some success there and it's definitely fukkery abound.

Currently GOP have power at all levels and it's fortunate they have a idiot in office that's messing up most of their destructive agenda (due to self-inflicted idiocy) and causing some discord between Republicans and their base. Especially on the health bill.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

The media was wholly complicit in Trump's rise regardless. :hhh:

I guess Joe trying to get some positive points here. :mjgrin:

People surprised GOP acted they way they did, they want power. Even at any cost. Simple as that.

Mika looking kinda right :KhaledUSmart: