RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Actually, Donny Jr. admitting in his statement that he met under that pretext--especially considering that he felt it was important enough to bring along Kushner and Manafort to the meeting--is the definition of collusion.

This is collusion. Dead to rights. This idiot is calling "Russian collusion" a "fantasy" while describing the events of Jr. performing an attempt at collusion :bryan:
Then lock his son up... :ehh:
:dwillhuh:Where is the evidence of the Presidents collusion tho...? Or are we calling the assumption(though probably true) that Trump new a smoking gun?

edit::manny: I might just read things like "actual evidence" and "smoking gun" differently than most.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Ill

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
DEfRf7SWAAELFpz.jpg
Now when the phone start to click in, your words start to echo
Say you got to hang up but the man won't let go
Oh, my nikka say it ain't so
Now we speaking on some nikkas that he say he ain't know

Oh it's coming, immunity gonna be handed out like
JNhU5Tt.gif

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

The GOP at large won't do shyt.

They got the power they craved, even if Russians meddled in the election.

I bet they wouldn't care if the Russians hacked voter rolls.

Those 8 years of Obama broke them, Romney a supposed moderate republican couldn't even win.

Seriously. GOP doesn't give a single fukk unless the pressure from the public is immense (2018) or when Mueller is done and the case is beyond reproach.

All their comments apart from a few is just deflection.

Pathetic truly. If a Dem president did even 1% of what Trump has done it would be over. They went after Obama for Dijon Mustard lmao.

Really something how the GOP has turned out this past decade.

Obama ignited it all. :wow:

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The GOP at large won't do shyt.

They got the power they craved, even if Russians meddled in the election.

I bet they wouldn't care if the Russians hacked voter rolls.

Those 8 years of Obama broke them, Romney a supposed moderate republican couldn't even win.

Seriously. GOP doesn't give a single fukk unless the pressure from the public is immense or when Mueller is done and the case is beyond reproach.

All their comments apart from a few is just deflection.

Pathetic truly. If a Dem president did even 1% of what Trump has done it would be over. They went after Obama for Dijon Mustard lmao.

Really something how the GOP has turned out this past decade.

Obama ignited it all. :wow:

The first signs of what they've become go back to Goldwater at the earliest if not further. War on drugs, crack, aids, Iran/contra. They've just now forgotten how to hide it.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
GOP senator: It’s a ‘biblical miracle’ that Trump is president
strangeluther_020917gn3_lead.jpg

GREG NASH

BY MALLORY SHELBOURNE

Sen. Luther Strange (R-Ala.), the lawmaker appointed to fill the seat vacated by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, recently said that President Trump’s victory is “a biblical miracle.”

"President Trump is the greatest thing that's happened to this country," Strange said in a forum hosted by the Montgomery County Republican Executive Committee, as reported by AL.com.

"I consider it a biblical miracle that he's there."

Strange’s comments come as multiple Republican lawmakers are challenging him for his Senate seat in the upcoming August GOP primary.

Lawmakers running for the Senate seat include Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.), who in his campaign has said he will shut down the government in order to obtain funding for a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. The wall had been a signature campaign promise of Trump during his presidential bid.
Brooks also attended the forum, along with several other candidates running for the Senate seat.

Brooks has slammed Strange as “an establishment Republican” who is backed by "pro-Amnesty establishment money.”

:snoop:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The first signs of what they've become go back to Goldwater at the earliest if not further. War on drugs, crack, aids, Iran/contra. They've just now forgotten how to hide it.
Their agenda is fully public, they're really been conditioning most of their base and cacs through their ridiculous media network for years.

Poor cacs voting for someone that will fukk them over.

:wow:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
img_0140eju06.jpg

And this Rob Goldstone dumbass fukking checks in using FB on the day and location of the supposed meeting?
:laff:

:dead:

The movie is going to be half-comedy at this stage.

Take time out to hit the Check In Button on your Facebook App because you want to show off for your Facebook Friends brehs:francis: