RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Misanthrope

None of the above '16
Daps
:ohhh:

Didn't he claim to not know of any communication with Russia during his confirmation hearing?

Yes, the article mentioned it, but I accidentally deleted it when I was taking out the pictures.

Missing Paragraph in bold said:
When Sessions spoke with Kislyak in July and September, the senator was a senior member of the influential Armed Services Committee as well as one of Trump’s top foreign policy advisers. Sessions played a prominent role supporting Trump on the stump after formally joining the campaign in February 2016.

At his Jan. 10 Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing, Sessions was asked by Sen. Al Franken, a Minnesota Democrat, what he would do if he learned of any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of the 2016 campaign.

“I’m not aware of any of those activities,” he responded. He added: “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NYT and Washington Post with the one two :whoo:
5201605-giphy.gif

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The three stories that came Out today are fun stuff.

Still, not everything needs the coli equivalent of red sirens and alarms for every news story that comes out.

This will probably be a slow burn. shyt won't start popping until the FBI finish their investigations. Might be a year from now or something.

Misanthrope

None of the above '16
Daps

Still, not everything needs the coli equivalent of red sirens and alarms for every news story that comes out.

This will probably be a slow burn. shyt won't start popping until the FBI finish their investigations. Might be a year from now or something.

True, but at the very least Sessions is going to have to recuse himself from any investigation, he's too deep in it to be impartial.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Committing perjury is a crime

Lets see what rethugs do now (nothing) :coffee:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

and there is no denying he lied...

He flat out said "I did not have communications with the Russians"...

No wiggle room here, can't claim it was a non business discussion because that wasn't the question...Even if he just sat down with the ambassador and talked about basketball...he had communication with the Russians...

I don't want this sack of shyt to resign or recuse himself...

I want him to be prosecuted for perjury...

He lied, he broke the law and should be prosecuted...

Last edited: