RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man you guys must earn gold every time in the mental gymnastics olympics :troll:. God bless you, you guys do try and put in the effort though.

The Mike Flynn and Don Jr stories don't contradict. All it shows is that there were multiple contacts.

I have to admit I'm on board with @ScholarD Though partially.

I think the Russia shyt is worth pursuing but...my mind currently is more focused on the healthcare bill. They have two weeks to get that shyt through and that is a priority for me personally mentally at the moment.
So Russians tried to see in June 2016 if Trump is ready to collude on an already-done hacking a year after Flynn was already colluding...:patrice:

Yea lets stick to healthcare....btw there's no sticky thread on that :francis:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

Trump says he didn't know about the meeting..... :jbhmm:

I don't know these people.
14710-32f2f6c50d57a326db9b45fd465c4b1f.jpg

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
So Russians tried to see in June 2016 if Trump is ready to collude on an already-done hacking a year after Flynn was already colluding...:patrice:

Yea lets stick to healthcare....btw there's no sticky thread on that :francis:
There was. It was unstickied I think because News was slow. But it's picking back up with shyt like the Ted Cruz admendment but not much else to discuss.

Congress is back from recess this week and the fukkery will resume shortly

Maybe @FAH1223 can bring it back up to the top

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr linked to investigation group behind salacious Steele Dossier

In a statement, Mark Corallo added: “Specifically, we have learned that the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, a firm which according to public reports, was retained by Democratic operatives to develop opposition research on the President and which commissioned the phony Steele dossier.”

Fusion GPS, which is based in Washington DC and was established by former Wall Street Journal reporters Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch, found itself in the spotlight earlier this year after it emerged it was behind an “oppo research” dossier containing unproven and often salacious allegations about Mr Trump.

The company had originally been hired by Republican rivals of Mr Trump during the primary campaign. After he secured the party's nomination, the company was instead paid by Democratic financial supporters of Ms Clinton. In the summer of 2016, GPS hired former British intelligence agent, Christopher Steele, to help their work.

:mjlol:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr linked to investigation group behind salacious Steele Dossier

In a statement, Mark Corallo added: “Specifically, we have learned that the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, a firm which according to public reports, was retained by Democratic operatives to develop opposition research on the President and which commissioned the phony Steele dossier.”

Fusion GPS, which is based in Washington DC and was established by former Wall Street Journal reporters Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch, found itself in the spotlight earlier this year after it emerged it was behind an “oppo research” dossier containing unproven and often salacious allegations about Mr Trump.

The company had originally been hired by Republican rivals of Mr Trump during the primary campaign. After he secured the party's nomination, the company was instead paid by Democratic financial supporters of Ms Clinton. In the summer of 2016, GPS hired former British intelligence agent, Christopher Steele, to help their work.

:mjlol:
This is old news.

The time line is as follows. The group was initially used during the Republican Primary to gather opposition research on trump. After he secured the nomination they were then hired by democrats to do the same.

However, the story goes that around September and October Christopher Steele started finding stuff he felt was of national security importance and once the election ended continued his work pro bono. McCain supposedly was the one who put him in contact with the FBI and He was then approached by the FBI to continue his work on their behalf and they were on there cusp of paying him to continue his investigation. However buzzfeed released the dossier which prompted the FBI to end the relationship and for Steele to go into hiding for a few months. However later came out that he was debriefed by the FBI in December at least twice.

Last edited: