RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Literally says in the third paragraph there is no evidence. It's either we impeach or move the fukk on .:yeshrug:
You posted the same in the stickies thread and I corrected you there.

Once again read further down. The dude told the times in the initial story he didn't know.

Nytimes now says they are aware that it was stated in the initial email contact that the email stated the information was collected by the Russian government.

Now the guy who "didn't know" is suddenly ghost when the times tries to contact him for further contact after the latest revelation.

But Mr. Goldstone, who wrote the email over a year ago, denied any knowledge of involvement by the Russian government in the matter, saying that never dawned on him. “Never, never ever,” he said. Later, after the email was described to The Times, efforts to reach him for further comment were unsuccessful.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This is the first true, true feeling I got that Trump is going down. I've been watching CNN and April Ryan has made some real good points.

She mentioned that the way Trump Tower works, you don't just walk in Trump Tower and ask to meet with a high executive like Trump Jr. Especially considering they had secret service and other security there since it was during the campaign. The meetings had to be pre-planned, pre-discussed, etc which means in this case, there was intent to engage in some kind of criminal activity or treason.

She also said she spoke to someone that's close and the person said that Trump Sr is a micro manager and that there's no way he would have not known about something like this. Especially in his own backyard of Trump Tower.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Post emails that say there's no evidence
Bruh. You fundamentally can't read.

The ONLY thing Trump Jr "didn't know" was IF THE LAWYER REPRESENTED THE KREMLIN.

He DID get an email saying from a friend who set up the meeting indicating that the information was coming from the Russian government.

read the first 3 paragraphs over and over again.

this is fukking embarrassing and you should be banned for this shyt.

Daps
Damn.

If Jr. flat out knew he was getting info from the Russian govt :picard: who was hoping Trump would give them favors if he won...I just don't see how you rationalize that as legal

We're about to find out as soon as the news cycle starts up again tomorrow. All of Trump's horsemen & all of Trump's men will find a way to put Humpty dumpty back together again.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is the first true, true feeling I got that Trump is going down. I've been watching CNN and April Ryan has made some real good points.

She mentioned that the way Trump Tower works, you don't just walk in Trump Tower and ask to meet with a high executive like Trump Jr. Especially considering they had secret service and other security there since it was during the campaign. The meetings had to be pre-planned, pre-discussed, etc which means in this case, there was intent to engage in some kind of criminal activity or treason.

She also said she spoke to someone that's close and the person said that Trump Sr is a micro manager and that there's no way he would have not known about something like this. Especially in his own backyard of Trump Tower.
did you not get this feeling when fukking Sergei Kisylak was at Trump Tower?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

full