RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
next total repub party is gonna be

"its not illegal cause he didnt know! hes not a politician how can you expect him to know!"

:damn:

"plus hes a rich white male! we dont convict and ruin rih white males in America! we never did when
America was great!"
:damn:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump will be taken down by...say it with me....EMAILS. :mjlol::russ::francis::mjcry:
J9uaEGt.gif

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Literally says in the third paragraph there is no evidence. It's either we impeach or move the fukk on .:yeshrug:
This is an international criminal case in addition to an impeachment. This isn't some fast food shyt. I never said "move on" I just wanted breaking news and I didn't think everything warranted front page headlines.

You can't ignore shyt forever tho

Daps
:mindblown: These clowns have no shame. Party over country.

Like a MUTHAFUGGA

:usure: Trump could be on tape murdering someone and he'd still have an 80% approval rating from GOP voters

Word. That is the ONLY thing that Donald Trump has told the gawd's honest truth about. When he said he could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square & his supporters would still be behind him..............:wow:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
so am i the only one with the feeling that that Russia bullshyt last week and his plan to have the "cyber boyscouts team" with Russia
is what finally sent some people over the fukking edge?

eta
on second thought, probably just rats leaving the sinking ship