RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny:The New York Post. Negged.:hhh:

hence the word "Opinion" in the thread title :francis:

expose yourself, brehs :francis: [The Black Panther]

...How does that hurt my point or WaPo's reporting? :dahell:

You said
You fail to see...

Its not my opinion I'm just reporting on what they did (change the headline) :yeshrug:

And I dont know if it hurts your point necessarily but it does hurt Washington Post's initial report on it which might in affect hurt your point.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, Donny Jr. admitting in his statement that he met under that pretext--especially considering that he felt it was important enough to bring along Kushner and Manafort to the meeting--is the definition of collusion.

This is collusion. Dead to rights. This idiot is calling "Russian collusion" a "fantasy" while describing the events of Jr. performing an attempt at collusion :bryan:

So is the Dossier collusion? Dead to Rights? :mjgrin::sas2:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

:mjgrin:

4dchesss.JPG

:whew:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wouldn't call it a big yawn for a few reasons:

1. Trump Jr. and Trump campaign officials meeting a lawyer that might have Kremlin connections is not a good look. At all. If their intent was to gather info about Hilary from this woman, its not only a bad look, it could considered illegal.

2. Trump Jr. got caught lying about meeting with Russians. He is the 5th/6th person that was connected to the campaign that has had to backtrack previous statements on this subject.

3. The timing is extremely suspicious. Especially considering tweets giving forewarning about big news on Hillary happened shortly after and just a few days later Wikileaks drops a bomb on the HRC campaign.

4. I find it extremely hard to believe that Trump had NO knowledge of a meeting attended by his son, Manafort, and Kushner. That's just unreasonable especially for Kushner and Trump Jr.

Bottom line, its the same pattern of lies we've been seeing since Trump stepped foot in office. Multiple people denied having contact with any Russian officials/citizens/operatives, then later get caught, and have to backtrack.

The legalities I can't speak to, I'm not a lawyer but if you don't find that a problem, there's something wrong.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

So is the Dossier collusion? Dead to Rights? :mjgrin::sas2:

This was never unknown.

This was reported immediately after the dossier.

FUSION GPS/Christopher Steele were recruited by a GOP campaign (at this point clearly Trump) to do research, they ended up finding out Trump was working with the Russians instead.

Christopher Steele is former/current MI6 and turned Trump in.

Its a wrap.