RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

To be fair, Obama never called Bush the "Dumbest president ever" or insult his brother and family as a whole. Obama at most just criticized his policy and the transition was relatively friendly and peaceful.

Also since that time, supposedly Michelle and Obama made friends with Laura and George bush.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'd take more of GWs bullshyt over this fukken disaster of a presidency.
Sadly, I would take pence over Trump.

Look we know we're getting a conservative government and the shytshow that comes with that one way or another. I rather someone who is inept but not insane be at the helm than insane and inept.

Really is a situation of the lesser evil.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Sadly, I would take pence over Trump.

Look we know we're getting a conservative government and the shytshow that comes with that one way or another. I rather someone who is inept but not insane be at the helm than insane and inept.

Really is a situation of the lesser evil.
fukk that, i want the most evil. i'm tired of these conservatives who smile while they fukk you. bring on the cold blooded rapist.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
House intel leadership signals differences over Trump campaign contact with Russians

By Tom LoBianco, CNN

Updated 5:43 PM ET, Mon February 27, 2017

video_pinned_white_bg.jpg

• [paste:font size="5"]
told CNN earlier this month.
Nunes said he was asked by the White House to call a reporter after The New York Times first reported on contacts between the Trump campaign and Russians, but he downplayed the request.
"We still have not seen any evidence that anyone from the Trump campaign, or any other campaign for that matter, has communicated with the Russian government," Nunes said Monday.
"There is no evidence that I've been presented of regular contact with anybody within the Trump campaign. The only one that's obvious is Gen. (Michael) Flynn's discussions with the Russians, which I would still contend that he was doing what he was supposed to do, which was prepare the President-elect for office by getting as many leaders in front of him as possible," he said.
Trump has personally intensified his attacks on the press as the steady stream of articles about Russian ties to his campaign have emerged. Behind the scenes, White House officials sought help from the men overseeing two of the congressional investigations: Nunes and Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr, according to a recent Washington Post report.
But Nunes beat back reports that he was enlisted by the White House to refute the Times reporting, saying: "That didn't happen."
Democrats, however, have latched onto the report. Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer said Monday he was putting Burr "on notice, because what he did was wrong and this is not the way to conduct a fair, impartial investigation."
And Sen. Susan Collins, a moderate Republican and member of the Senate Intelligence Committee said, "I think all of us have to be careful to not create a perception that the White House has any role in this investigation."
Nunes, a California Republican, reiterated that he wants to uncover who leaked transcripts of Flynn's calls with the Russian ambassador, which ultimately led to Flynn's resignation as national security adviser.
"We're very interested in figuring out who those people were because they have questions to answer as to what laws did they use to decide to unmask Gen. Flynn," Nunes said.
Schiff said he agreed to investigate the leaks but did not want that to be the main focus of the

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-obama-protests-2017-2

'I think he is behind it': Trump suggests Obama is organizing protests against him

'I think he is behind it': Trump suggests Obama is organizing protests against him

• 9h
  • FACEBOOK
  • LINKEDIN
  • TWITTER
  • EMAIL
  • Screenshot via Twitter/CNN

President Donald Trump delivered a scathing accusation against former President Barack Obama.

When asked if Obama was responsible for organizing some of the protests — including the widely-publicized demonstrations at GOP town hall meetings of late — Trump had this response:

"No, I think he is behind it, I also think it’s politics, that’s the way it is," Trump said in a preview of an interview with "Fox and Friends" released Monday night.

"You never know what’s exactly happening behind the scenes," Trump said. "You never know."

Trump's comments follow a long-playing battle with his critics and nationwide protests that have steadily grown in the months since he was elected. The president has continued to assert that demonstrators opposing his presidency are professional agitators and has stated, without evidence, that he only lost the popular vote because of election fraud. Multiple state and federal organizations — and Trump's own attorneys — have debunked those claims.

Trump's many squabbles have also played out under the specter of his self-declared war with US news organizations.

Here is the president's full quote on the question of protesters gathering around the country:

“No, I think that President Obama’s behind it because his people are certainly behind it. And some of the leaks … possibly come from that group ... But I also understand that’s politics, and in terms of him being behind things, that’s politics, and it will probably continue."

• Dap
Reactions: .r.