RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Sorry everyone, if there is not major backlash this week because of the fukking bullsh1t that went down at the G20, I might be out. What the fukk else does this guy have to do for his party to start calling him out for the good of the country. I'm incredibly sad.
I seriously doubt this will never end. :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The Hill
4 mins ·
BREAKING: US Ambassador to the United States Nikki Haley broke with President Trump Saturday, saying "everybody knows Russian meddled in our elections" despite Trump's continued refusal to say they did.

Nikki Haley breaks with Trump: 'Everybody knows that Russia meddled in our elections'
Trump has been hesitant to say publicly that Russia meddled in the election, saying other countries could have been involved.
THEHILL.COM
The fukkery. :blessed:

You think they've all accepted after almost 6 months on the job that he's woefully inept and is either incapable of or disinterested in understanding the world and what his job entails?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The fukkery. :blessed:

You think they've all accepted after almost 6 months on the job that he's woefully inept and is either incapable of or disinterested in understanding the world and what his job entails?

From what I've read Tillerson is furious at Trump idk about Mattis and you don't hear much about the rest of them.

I think most of them have come to grips that they're working for their own ends.

We have no meaningful stated policies or goals from what I can tell.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
From what I've read Tillerson is furious at Trump idk about Mattis and you don't hear much about the rest of them.

I think most of them have come to grips that they're working for their own ends.

We have no meaningful stated policies or goals from what I can tell
Understatement .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
DEO4ldsXkAUArFI.jpg