RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I following this wrong? Why would someone send out a fake document when the real one has already been published? Did the shopper not anticipate The Intercept getting the real document?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Am I following this wrong? Why would someone send out a fake document when the real one has already been published? Did the shopper not anticipate The Intercept getting the real document?

i believe its a fake doc modeled after one of the real documents.
like they just stole /reused the template basically

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i believe its a fake doc modeled after one of the real documents.
like they just stole /reused the template basically
Oh I see. I thought Maddow got the same document that The Intercept got but with some added fake information.

Edit: I guess the real interesting part is only someone within the IC could have gotten that document and shopped it before it was even publicly released to the press.

Right?

Editx2: Could that Winner chick have been set up? I mean she leaked info that only reinforced something people already knew to be true, so it wasn't really damaging to Trump. But maybe someone wanted to use Winner as a way to get a template for that type of document and start a trail of disinformation.

It all seemed too easy in how she got the info, leaked it and got caught.

It's like when you want to find a snitch in a group so you tell everyone a different rumor and when you hear that rumor again from someone else, you know who your snitch is.

This may have been that type of operation.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
8D6HxqC.gif

awXjkGY.gif
HlJf0DA.gif

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Last edited: