RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
jd4byjF.gif

:dead:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The Polish government bussed in people to cheer for this piece of shyt? :what:

Good luck in Germany, ya bish :pacspit:
Yes, and publicized the fukk outta it. The only reason he went was because they promised the WH that they will be the only Trump friendly welcome in Eastern Europe. Even his most ardent supporters have to admit that he is incredibly ego driven, and they needed 1 win out there. I just wish 1 time, at one of his rallies, there was a crowd heel turn, like everybody was genuine and actually call him on his sh1t.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Yes, and publicized the fukk outta it. The only reason he went was because they promised the WH that they will be the only Trump friendly welcome in Eastern Europe. Even his most ardent supporters have to admit that he is incredibly ego driven, and they needed 1 win out there. I just wish 1 time, at one of his rallies, there was a crowd heel turn, like everybody was genuine and actually call him on his sh1t.
I hope they throw shyt at his limo in Germany. Hopefully the hatred is palpable.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Polish government bussed in people to cheer for this piece of shyt? :what:

Good luck in Germany, ya bish :pacspit:
1. Poland is really racist
Polish foreign minister: No more ‘negro mentality’ toward US

Poland: Racism on the rise | Europe | DW | 17.12.2016

2. Obama scolded Poland over their clamp down on press freedom last summer: Obama slammed Polish democracy on Friday. Here’s how Polish TV proved him right.
Obama Rebukes Poland’s Right-Wing Government

3. Poland then tried to cry foul when Russia started ramping up