RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
awXjkGY.gif

MwwWEtC.gif

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier

Then why doesn't CNN hand them over to WaPo or NYT to solidify? :martin:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Until NYT or the Post posts it, I'm not getting my hopes up. Maybe that was the story that intelligence officials told the WaPost not to post.
This highlights my point.

The news passes on things ALL THE TIME in lieu of bigger fish. Even the things the major media posts even withhold information. Look at when Trump's reveal of classified info was leaked. They were asked by the government not to share classified data.

That DOES NOT discredit other rumors that are being floated.

fukking BUZZFEED leaked the dossier. NYTimes, WaPo, and CNN all passed and sat on it.

It takes these smaller and indie outlets to move the needle many times.

Propublica is another one.

You gotta learn how to consume several sources of media. I didn't say BELIEVE, I said consume.

The integration of data isn't easy.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Until NYT or the Post posts it, I'm not getting my hopes up. Maybe that was the story that intelligence officials told the WaPost not to post.

Right.

We can talk about getting exclusive scoops all day from independent journalists, but it's not going to make a bit of difference to the public until the evidence appears in a credible mainstream publication, like NYT or WaPo.

I don't care if Mensch/Taylor have 4K video of Trump fingering Putin at Trump Tower while his cabinet watches in approval; until credible MSM sources confirm it I can't get on board with it 100%.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right.

We can talk about getting exclusive scoops all day from independent journalists, but it's not going to make a bit of difference to the public until the evidence appears in a credible mainstream publication, like NYT or WaPo.

I don't care if Mensch/Taylor have 4K video of Trump fingering Putin at Trump Tower while his cabinet watches in approval; until credible MSM sources confirm it I can't get on board with it 100%.

I can understand the first portion of your post. But the second is just ridiculous. Why is it credible only if the MSM reports it? You don't believe your own eyes?

MSM is :banderas: at your post.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I can understand the first portion of your post. But the second is just ridiculous. Why is it credible only if the MSM reports it? You don't believe your own eyes?

MSM is :banderas: at your post.

That's the only way it becomes real to the public. :manny:

I'm not saying if they actually produced such a video it isn't credible (not that I would watch such a video to confirm :whoa:), just that this bait and tease game they play means nothing unless they drop receipts and have them corroborated by credible sources.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the only way it becomes real to the public. :manny:

I'm not saying if they actually produced such a video it isn't credible (not that I would watch such a video to confirm :whoa:), just that this bait and tease game they play means nothing unless they drop receipts and have them corroborated by credible sources.

I get what you're saying. I was more talking about the last part where you said you couldn't get on board 100%. I'm probably splitting hairs, but at same time I think it's important for the informed public to have a healthy (not pervasive) critical view of the MSM. Must understand these are companies that are at the most basic level advertising agencies selling your time and attention to the highest bidder. Even recent history is replete with examples of our media very blatantly spiking stories, creating narratives (or undermining them), silencing voices that don't toe a particular line (and thereby sending the signal to those that remain that they could be next) etc.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
47 mins ·
Social media users lashed out at NPR and accused the public radio network of being biased against President Trump and calling for a violent revolution after apparently mistaking its tweeting of the Declaration of Independence on the Fourth of July as a call to action.

NPR accused of bias for tweeting out the Declaration of Independence on July 4th
"I can't get enough of people getting mad online because NPR tweeted the Declaration of Independence," said one Twitter user.
THEHILL.COM

snowflakes

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Right.

The red contradicts the blue.

I understand the red.

The blue just means that you want the public to be convinced. And this has nothing to do with the validity of the sourcing.