RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The stories that were put out about them were false and the FBI confirmed as much off the record. They were asked to go on the record and declined. So this wasn't a cover up it was team Trump asking the FBI to clear things up.

I honestly don't know. Which story was false?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The stories that were put out about them were false and the FBI confirmed as much off the record. They were asked to go on the record and declined. So this wasn't a cover up it was team Trump asking the FBI to clear things up.
Thats all there is to say about this "scandal ".

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Emperor Trump not gonna like this. He might not make it that much longer than Flynn :lolbron:

Would be a huge embarrassment for the administration to remove somebody, that, by all accounts, is one of the smartest and strategic military minds in the country. He will not get along with Bannon, that is for sure, because McMaster is not a politician or an idealist, he is a fukking military officer without an agenda. Hopefully this goes the way of Mattis, and Trump is actually influenced by him, and listens to the adult in the room. I can't even imagine what McMaster and Mattis conversations look like when there are no administration members in the room

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Emperor Trump not gonna like this. He might not make it that much longer than Flynn :lolbron:

Hahaha. They (ordinary citizens included) jumped on Obama for refusing to say it and now a little small thing like this is going to cause conflict in their own party. People who will side with McMaster (who doesn't have an agenda) and people who will side with Trump. If Trump was smart he'd just shut up and not say anything against this.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Hahaha. They (ordinary citizens included) jumped on Obama for refusing to say it and now a little small thing like this is going to cause conflict in their own party. People who will side with McMaster (who doesn't have an agenda) and people who will side with Trump. If Trump was smart he'd just shut up and not say anything against this.
You know he gonna speak about it, he know more than the generals anyway :troll:

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

I watched this shyt last night and I thought this dude was possessed by an alien. This dude was almost sounding like a....democrat :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Those calls and townhalls got these dudes scared. I forgot who it was, but there was a republican senator who said he is noticing collegues who are up for election in 2018 are losing their spine on repealing obamacare. They're like "well I don't think we can repeal it now".

:mjgrin:

P.S. That "Muslim" chick was a dumbass and on something last night on that show.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Issa did this because he BARREELLLYY won re-election. He knows that attaching himself to Trump, especially on an issue like this, would probably guarantee his defeat in 2020.

But at the same time, this is what I think will lead to Trump's downfall. Eventually you're going to see more and more Republicans refusing to get in line with the White House's bullshyt rebuttals. You're going to see more of them demand Trump's tax returns; demanding an independent/special prosecutor etc. The GOP establishment likes having Trump in power right now because he is signing executive order after executive order for shyt that they probably wouldn't be willing to VOTE for. It gives them cover. But eventually he will become a liability.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
White House blocks CNN, other news organizations from press briefing

"This is an unacceptable development by the Trump White House," CNN said in a statement. "Apparently this is how they retaliate when you report facts they don't like. We'll keep reporting regardless."

New York Times executive editor Dean Baquet wrote, "Nothing like this has ever happened at the White House in our long history of covering multiple administrations of different parties. We strongly protest the exclusion of The New York Times and the other news organizations. Free media access to a transparent government is obviously of crucial national interest."

:mjlol: