RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I hope they gave Trump fake launch codes. :sadcam:
Hope these are not my last words, but with the way he has abdicated pretty much all of his military power to Mattis, I highly doubt he has any real chances/opportunities to launch nuclear war during one of his dementia fits. There would probably be a silent military coup, and he would "resign" in the dead of the night, when he gets too "sick". He is not mentally well, obviously, but the twitter stuff isn't gonna set off a world war, just disgrace the US. It definitely makes us appear weaker as a nation, the rest of the world is laughing, while Russia and China are wedging themselves and their power into weaker, confused countries that the US would under normal circumstances, offer to protect, or maintain some footing in. The most embarrassing thing, by far, will be the meeting with Putin. He will undoubtedly kiss Putins ring, Putin will move on him like a b1tch, he will get on twitter and try to talk about how much they respect each other and how much they look forward to working together, press will not be allowed in (us press) but if the narrative comes out at all, with any negative press towards Putin, Russian press will release the transcripts, and show how much of a b1tch Trump is, and trump will go silent on twitter about it, I promise you, on everything, that trump will not say 1 negative thing about Russia, no matter what. Putin could do anything he wants, spit right in Trumps face, and he won't do sh1t. Dude is a fakkit, both dudes are fakkits.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
who knew presidenting took so little work
that you can watch cable news all day
and twitter rant first thing in the morning when you wake
and last thing at night before you go to bed.

:francis:

its probably just because he has a good brain

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
I hope they gave Trump fake launch codes. :sadcam:
probably the best thing that would happen to a Trump presidency.
If Trump decides to nuke some country will the Pentagon go along knowing full and well what they know about the man.
If I'm Trump I test that theory, lets see if this commander in chief spiel really matters :lolbron:
what's he got to lose, billionaire ternt president...he achieved the American dream 2 times :troll:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Trump's latest NK tweets compared to his past tough talk:

anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif