RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Let me go ahead and provide evidence that references illegal/non-citizens voting..:mjlol:... Peep how he skated around the question.....the answer is flatly..no, if you aren't a citizen, you can not legally vote.

:sas1:..

Bleeding badly from a face lift :ohlawd::ohlawd:

Sounds like a Prodigy or Styles P line..."throw a piano on your bandages, crazy" - Don Cheeto...

Last edited:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
I_Got_Da_Bathroom_MInts loves talking spicy
kobe-laugh.gif

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And yet the contrarian conspiracy theory posters like @greenygreen, @Meta Reign, @Pink_Freud , @newworldafro, and @Adidacs are strangely quiet....:patrice:

Forgot...@greenygreen got bushed :mjloldance:
honestly, I've been drinking tonight(and listening to this Jay-z album), and haven't been paying attention. now I just don't want to say something extra, now that I got a few drinks in me :mjgrin:

:yeshrug:

Give me a break down of what's going on, I ain't tryna look this shyt up and kill my buzz :lolbron:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how some of us were open to the idea that Bannon might have been the cleanest in context to this investigation. So many questions, so much complexity.

I think he's the "cleanest" in the sense that he's an overt white nationalist. He believes that destroying the "administrative state" will be necessary for white people to "reclaim" their rightful place in the order of society. I think he's motivated purely by his desire to maintain white supremacy. Trump and Co., believe this as well, but I believe they enjoy the money/corruption even more.