RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:comeon: <--- my face when republicans go back to lecturing everyone about compassionate christian family values in a few years. it's coming, these people have no shame.

I swear all republicans need to get TOS when they imploded this country, how could anyone ride for that damned party???:mindblown:

this is the end for ALL of them...:ufdup:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
:comeon: <--- my face when republicans go back to lecturing everyone about compassionate christian family values in a few years. it's coming, these people have no shame.

Every now and then I would put the 700 Club on when I slept because I like to have something righteous in the house at night. I woke up to go pee one night and these nikkas were talking about Donald Trump and how he would save America. I turned that shyt off with the quickness :childplease: Calling yourself a Christian but, you supporting that? Hatred. Misogyny. Bigotry. Violence. Making fun of disabled people. Talking about boning his daughter. fukk outta here with that.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star

Bush left the country in a ditch and it only took two years for the GOP to get back into power. The GOP is only going to get stronger as most white people gravitate to it while their numbers diminish. Soon all whites will vote GOP regardless of policy, the same way most of us vote DEM. The next 40 years of elections are going to be based purely on whether you can activate your base or not, policy doesn't matter anymore.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bush left the country in a ditch and it only took two years for the GOP to get back into power. The GOP is only going to get stronger as most white people gravitate to it while their numbers diminish. Soon all whites will vote GOP regardless of policy, the same way most of us vote DEM. The next 40 years of elections are going to be based purely on whether you can activate your base or not, policy doesn't matter anymore.

the country might not even exists in 40 years tho...:mindblown: especially if ww3 pops off...

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
the country might not even exists in 40 years tho...:mindblown: especially if ww3 pops off...

USA will be here. The country will go broke and have to fall back, just like Russia in the 90's. WW3 isn't going to pop off. Leaders on all sides are too p*ssy for that.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

the dog that caught the car
now what?

even they are admitting they dont know how to govern
obviously it was so much easier [and enjoyable to them] to sit on the sidelines
and bytch and criticize and moan for x years

i want to believe they will destroy themselves, sadly i cant.
theres no end to the miserableness and hatefulness of about 60 mill
people in this country who are happy to burn their owm homes down
just so the rest of us can burn with them

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Somis thta you reading in between the lines and implying something I never said., cuz nowhere in those posts did I call anyone an idiot.

Saying ppl are wasting their time and effort with this chase, isn't the same as calling ppl idiots.

So for someone that is so worried with grammar and spelling, maybe context and semantics should be added as well.