RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think Trumpset and anyone else downplaying all this expects to see all of the available classified evidence in real time. Deductive reasoning must not be their strong suit.
They should go watch "All the President's Men" and get back to this thread.

WaPo/WSJ/NYT are not new to this. People didn't believe the Watergate stoties but we saw happened. This is no different. :sas2:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
giphy.gif

I've been busy but I gotta see what happens tomorrow got my seat ready!

Last edited:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I get that

But I feel that we're assuming that the feds won't be satisfied with just Flynn :patrice:

What if they just get him and that's it?
If Trump survives this then
Washington ain't Washington
there is no homeostasis to the beast
for that principle alone
I say he has to go down
Because there is a "shadow" gov
all entities that value their survival
have shadows
from the Russian mobs to the US gov
enemies must know that they have
to keep looking over their shoulders forever
if they come at you
they have to watch for your shadow
they have to know that they can't decapitate you
It's part of the reason gov has black budgets
for that black shadow

let's watch

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So, for those at this point who are looking for evidence of this "Russia thing", let's make some things clear.

1. There are many moving parts to this story, including [chiefly]:

-Kremlin-directed Russian cyber warfare to interfere in the 2016 elections, (DNC hack, voter roll hacks, spear phishing, fake news, targeted social media ads)
-Possible collusion between Trump campaign members and Russian operatives
-Possible obstruction of justice by the Trump team and Trump himself for the above investigation

Anyone who lumps all of these together as a "witch hunt", "nothingburger", or "fake news" is being disingenuous.

2. The entire intelligence community agrees that there was a massive hacking campaign, and it was directed and overseen by the Kremlin. This is not up for debate. See here.

3. The forensics of the DNC's servers after the hack were performed by third-party government contractor CrowdStrike. The FBI offered to review the DNC servers, but they declined. There is, however, no reason to assume that there was something sinister about this. In the course of their investigation, the FBI, nor any other IC organization, have raised any concerns with CrowdStrike's findings. (IMO, most people don't know enough about CrowdStrike or information systems in general to actually raise a complaint:kanyebp:smile:

4. Asking for "proof" of anything before the investigation completes is disingenuous. Nobody actually knows all the facts. This unfortunately cuts both ways. :francis:

If someone is telling you that the have a smoking gun before the investigation completes, or that there's NO proof, is :patrice: until proven true with the conclusion of the investigation.