RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Fox News gonna be forced to report something in the next few months. Then what?
Probably claim Hillary had more dirt than this or trying to make trump a martyr. Their entire schtick is based on fear and hate mongering. It'll be a complete meltdown since they've basically tried to make him into some sort of messiah figure.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukking simpleton.

You can't barely put together one coherent thought. In response to your last paragraph this has nothing to do with policy preferences. That is secondary. First order of business is doing whatever it takes to impeach or force the resignation of the first president to willingly seek the aid of a foreign adversary to damage the nations institutions.
Man, going after someone's spelling errors is not at argument. All the accusations of trolling and this is the first time I have see you here. Please stop calling names and answer the question: What do you have to proud of as a black man from america? How did your life suddenly get worse because Orange Guy got elected? What are your progressive values? Just straight answers, no games, no insults, no accusations of being an agent.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
It looks like this might be something that has legs, so thats good. Trumpset trolls aside, I think alot of the skepticism comes from boy-who-cried-wolf syndrome due to Nap and his ilk. If I had the patience (and if I thought it would make any difference) I would go dig up examples, but the one that comes to mind was the mania over "TRUMP'S FIRST FOREIGN VISIT AS PRESIDENT WILL BE TO RUSSIA!!!!!". It came with the same tweet storms and smug I-know-everything tone...and was all horse shyt. That's the problem with disingenuous fear mongering.

Anyway, hopefully the broken clock that is Nap has hit his moment, and this one sticks.
Because fukk Trump.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man, going after someone's spelling errors is not at argument. All the accusations of trolling and this is the first time I have see you here. Please stop calling names and answer the question: What do you have to proud of as a black man from america? How did your life suddenly get worse because Orange Guy got elected? What are your progressive values? Just straight answers, no games, no insults, no accusations of being an agent.
Stop trying to derail the thread.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Create your own thread then. You appearing in here at the same time as these alt-right posters trying to cover for Trump is noted.
I have never seen you in higher learning until today. I have no reason to believe you'll stick around when trump is gone. So, peace. I'm out.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This!
Trump is a racist idiot.
But fukk this russia distraction.
What makes you so sure it's a distraction?

Beyond whatever the media is reporting. The FBI/CIA/Congress etc seem pretty convinced there was some foul play involved. There's also people resigning/recusing themselves and hiring lawyers.

You think all of that is nothing?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It doesn't have to be nothing for it to be a distraction though.

The more coverage on this, the less about everything else.
Obviously the big scandal will get a lot of coverage. That's what gets clicks/views.

This is not new or exclusive to the trump era. The American people don't give a fukk about policy. Otherwise trump or Hilary would've gotten the :camby: years ago.

And it's not like there's a bunch of policy to discuss when it comes to trump. His entire presidency is just fukkery after fukkery.:mjlol:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I didn't go after your spelling errors I went after the incoherence of your thoughts. This last post was much better. When you ask 20 questions in one paragraph it makes it less likely anyone will take the time to respond.

Now, on to your questions.

First of all you are asking me a question based on something I didn't even say. I didn't say anything about pride in the country. Where did I make excuses or justify the country's legacy of racism etc? Nowhere. That's just you creating straw man arguments meant to distract from the real issues.

Secondly, maybe you're different but I don't base my political preferences only on how I am personally affected. That is called the height of selfishness. To be perfectly honest I will be fine no matter who is president. But you know who won't? Black people whose interests you claim to be concerned with. People who don't have the same level of education. People who don't have steady employment with nice health plans and other benefits.

If you are one of those people who truly believe there is no difference between Trump and Hillary or whomever else runs against him, this entire discussion is worthless bc you'd rather be blind and dumb (but pure) than s rational human being.

Finally this isn't even an issue of progressives vs x, there are people from every political leaning who recognize Trump as a maniac. This is the best way to remove him from power. Furthermore I'm not an ideologue that has lock step views. I'm very liberal on issues like health care, criminal justice issues and definitely not on guns and even foreign policy. Ask me about a specific issue and I'll respond.

So in conclusion notice that you and people from your perspective never have an answer as to why everyone except for Trump dead enders and people like you who reflexively take whatever position you think puts you against US foreign policy sees Trump as a serious problem. You don't address the myriad of connections between Trump associates and Trump himself and various mobsters, money launderers, criminals, Russian organized figures, Russian intelligence, Putin, other assorted US based white nationalists and the list goes on and on. Instead you respond with "why are you so proud of the US"," and "Orange Guy."

I'll ask you just one question.

Is this country as a whole and black people specifically better off with Trump as President?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
why is it that anyone that isn't drinking this "impeach Trump, cuz RUSSSSSSIAAA!" kool-aid is some how trying to cover up or cape for Trump?

most of us aren't pro or anti trump.

How about this:

You have a different opinion on the Russian angle than most others in this thread. Basically you're saying that the Russia story is a distraction.

That's fine. You're entitled to your own opinion. :manny:

(Though my personal belief is that NO person is unequivocally "entitled" to an opinion on any and every issue, but I digress). :troll:

I've argued with Nap myself on his sensationalism in this thread and elsewhere. (Especially if I Mensch-ion a certain person.) :troll::troll::troll:

But seriously, who are you to come and call everyone "idiots" because they believe there's something to this?

We can debate about it--this is a message board after all--but calling you out for shytting on others' opinions doesn't make me a MSM zombie or a sheep. Especially since you routinely add nothing to the threads you enter.