RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not a progressive he's an idiot. Progressives realize that the Russia issue is an attack on the US govt and by extension its people.

When the story is fully told it's going to be replete with examples of people like this idiot who were either financially compromised or simply trying to ride this alt right white nationalist wave.

These cucks should have their citizenship revoked.
Centrists do. Let's make that clear. Being left of conservatives doesn't make you a progressive. And why would any black person care about this? Why are you proud to be an American. This country has shown its face and you still refer to the US as we. You lost. All the nasty stuff Donald Trump has done, yet you have to make up some story and don't even include the one thing that matters, illegal lobbying was done. A serious progressive party would already have a lobbying ban on the table, along with various other policies to get independents back. That is not the dems.

You've been had and you will lose again unless you tell us which of Trumps policies are bad (and there are so many), and not some bedtime russia story, or that he says mean things.

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You say this same thing in some way, quite often. Why do you care? If you and the troll team have "free thinking" on lock, and you folks are the only people on this site that know the truth and MSM is just a big lie and their only goal is manipulation, than why do you people care? You always want to point out that MSM is a lie, and both sides are the same, and we are all ignorant, and willingly being deceived, why do you people care? You want to "open our eyes"? We are sheeples, not worth saving, but you guys can't help pointing out how much more "open minded" you are. Practically everybody in this thread are not looking to be open minded, we have our opinion, and we want this joker fukk out, but we also have issues with other things the republikunts are trying to do, and we oppose those as well. A number of us have told you before, we aren't looking to be open minded about this fukk, we aren't looking to drop this, we are not looking for concern trolls talking about "focus on healthcare, not Russia", we are very capable of focusing on everything important to us, and now, this is where you say "have your circle jerk, I'm smart enough to think for myself" and claim to not care, and leave the thread for a couple of weeks, and then pop back up, rinse, repeat. Check back in next month, we will keep a Soros funded cup of coffee warm for you.
Breh, if you can walk and chew gum, then do so, and stop saying you can while tripping and falling on your face. You haven't shown so far you're capable of anything then losing elections.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You say this same thing in some way, quite often. Why do you care? If you and the troll team have "free thinking" on lock, and you folks are the only people on this site that know the truth and MSM is just a big lie and their only goal is manipulation, than why do you people care? You always want to point out that MSM is a lie, and both sides are the same, and we are all ignorant, and willingly being deceived, why do you people care? You want to "open our eyes"? We are sheeples, not worth saving, but you guys can't help pointing out how much more "open minded" you are. Practically everybody in this thread are not looking to be open minded, we have our opinion, and we want this joker fukk out, but we also have issues with other things the republikunts are trying to do, and we oppose those as well. A number of us have told you before, we aren't looking to be open minded about this fukk, we aren't looking to drop this, we are not looking for concern trolls talking about "focus on healthcare, not Russia", we are very capable of focusing on everything important to us, and now, this is where you say "have your circle jerk, I'm smart enough to think for myself" and claim to not care, and leave the thread for a couple of weeks, and then pop back up, rinse, repeat. Check back in next month, we will keep a Soros funded cup of coffee warm for you.
no, here is the thing.

I don't have all the answers, but I also don't pretend to either. I don't go around saying something is GOING to happen, or walk around talking like someone's opinion is fact. I like to keep an open mind and wait for actual facts to come in. Right now there just isn't very much 'proof" so I'm not even gonna get all up in arms about something.

y'all can't shyt on someone's "conspiracy" about soros, or alex jones and all these things then go ahead and prop up these MSM lies like they aren't any different.

What I do say, and what most logical ppl say (liberal or conservative, and everyone in between) is that there is no point in getting riled up over something until SOMETHING happens.

also, as for Russia...and healthcare...and anything in between. let's get down to actual facts.

RIGHT NOW, health care is an issue, RIGHT NOW, jobs are an issue, RIGHT NOW, clean water and infrastructure is an issue. these are all REAL issues happening to every person, to your friends, your family, your neighbours, all of that.

THAT is where the real concern should be, and you can say all this BS like "why can't we do both" BS, but look around bruh....you seriously see the MSM putting equal coverage in to those real issues?/no. because clowns like 90% of the ppl in this thread are worried about fukking Russia....

Russia....and why? you dudes REALLY think WW3 is gonna happen? in what world do y'all think that the Russians and us are going to go to war. because some loud mouth pundit on tv said so? cause some fear mongering politician said so?
cause fukkin Trump?

I don't know what to tell you but that shyt just ain't gonna happen. but what does need to happen, is for the main focus to be put back on to the real issues. Russia ain't doing shyt to you, or your family, or your neighbours, your own fukkin government is doing worse than what Russia would ever do. but y'all stay focused on them.

again...why?

ppl need to stop wasting all this air time and BS on fukkin Russia, and try to put more focus on REAL ISSUES. (i'm not saying give up on the Russia thing, but let the "professionals" handle that, and let the ppl get focused on real tangible issues that affect our daily lives.

stop worrying about the bogeyman on the other side of the world , when the bogeyman under your bed(your own government) is the one doing the harm

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Centrists do. Let's make that clear. Being left of conservatives doesn't make you a progressive. And why would any black person care about this? Why are you proud to be an American. This country has shown its face and you still refer to the US as we. You lost. All the nasty stuff Donald Trump has done, yet you have to make up some story and don't even include the one thing that matters, illegal lobbying was done. A serious progressive party would already have a lobbying ban on the table, along with various other policies to get independents back. That is not the dems.

You've been had and you will lose again unless you tell us which of Trumps policies are bad (and there are so many), and not some bedtime russia story, or that he says mean things.

Fukking simpleton.

You can't barely put together one coherent thought. In response to your last paragraph this has nothing to do with policy preferences. That is secondary. First order of business is doing whatever it takes to impeach or force the resignation of the first president to willingly seek the aid of a foreign adversary to damage the nations institutions.