RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I have to admit, I respect your hustle, nobody except 4 or 5 folks in this sub actually want to engage real conversation with you, but those threads flop, so you keep running into threads that people post in to actually get responses. What keeps you coming back? Honest question, we, for the most part, recognize you as a contrarian/troll, and have told you hundreds of times that you aren't gonna change our minds, do you see yourself as some kind of Good Samaritan, and if you drop enough "red pills" we are going to start following your train of thought?
outside of the last 10-20 minutes, how many posts do I actually have in this thread?

:jbhmm:

in fact, I didn't even recently post in this thread, I was posting in another thread that got merged here. :manny:

But,no want wants to engage in real conversation because everyone only wants to suck each other off and give each other daps for believing the same fukking thing.

anyone that has any opinion contrary to the running narrative around here gets shyt on. Because y'all can't accept different views.

y'all keep saying we are close minded , as you run around with your hands over your ears screaming at the top of your lungs.

it's foolish.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From a progressive.

He's not a progressive he's an idiot. Progressives realize that the Russia issue is an attack on the US govt and by extension its people.

When the story is fully told it's going to be replete with examples of people like this idiot who were either financially compromised or simply trying to ride this alt right white nationalist wave.

These cucks should have their citizenship revoked.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
He's not a progressive he's an idiot. Progressives realize that the Russia issue is an attack on the US govt and by extension its people.

When the story is fully told it's going to be replete with examples of people like this idiot who were either financially compromised or simply trying to ride this alt right white nationalist wave.

These cucks should have their citizenship revoked.
Hes not an idiot he is just an unbias commentator.
You should try being one too sometimes.

Even another progressive from Secular Talk says the Russia shyt is nonsense.

Enuff progressives I know think the same.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
outside of the last 10-20 minutes, how many posts do I actually have in this thread?

in fact, I didn't even recently post in this thread, I was posting in another thread that got merged here. :manny:

But,no want wants to engage in real conversation because everyone only wants to suck each other off and give each other daps for believing the same fukking thing.

anyone that has any opinion contrary to the running narrative around here gets shyt on. Because y'all can't accept different views.

y'all keep saying we are close minded , as you run around with your hands over your ears screaming at the top of your lungs.

it's foolish.
Whats to accept?

You've been wrong about everything.

Theres no debate. You literally are questioning journalists now.

Eat shyt :camby:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Whats to accept?

You've been wrong about everything.

Theres no debate. You literally are questioning journalists now.

Eat shyt :camby:
what the fukk. bruh, if you AREN'T questioning journalists in 2017 you are a fukkin sheep.

but...you are...so carry on.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes not an idiot he is just an unbias commentator.
You should try being one too sometimes.

Even another progressive from Secular Talk says the Russia shyt is nonsense.

Enuff progressives I know think the same.

Well if 5 people say it then it must be true. Who is really engaging in silly conspiracies when all you and they can point to is one comment by Van Jones and a random CNN producer - in direct contravention of the multiple investigations by multiple government agencies.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

it's foolish.
You say this same thing in some way, quite often. Why do you care? If you and the troll team have "free thinking" on lock, and you folks are the only people on this site that know the truth and MSM is just a big lie and their only goal is manipulation, than why do you people care? You always want to point out that MSM is a lie, and both sides are the same, and we are all ignorant, and willingly being deceived, why do you people care? You want to "open our eyes"? We are sheeples, not worth saving, but you guys can't help pointing out how much more "open minded" you are. Practically everybody in this thread are not looking to be open minded, we have our opinion, and we want this joker fukk out, but we also have issues with other things the republikunts are trying to do, and we oppose those as well. A number of us have told you before, we aren't looking to be open minded about this fukk, we aren't looking to drop this, we are not looking for concern trolls talking about "focus on healthcare, not Russia", we are very capable of focusing on everything important to us, and now, this is where you say "have your circle jerk, I'm smart enough to think for myself" and claim to not care, and leave the thread for a couple of weeks, and then pop back up, rinse, repeat. Check back in next month, we will keep a Soros funded cup of coffee warm for you.