RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
A lot of stuff already has happened, he has lived a lifetime of being a fukking scumbag jerkoff, the message here needs to be that world renowned, fukking scumbag, fully corrupted pieces of sh1t, that never did a minute of hard work, or had 1 day in their fukking life without being a lying, cokksucking, fukk boi should not be president of the United States, and by chance, 60 million complete fukking scumbag idiots vote said waste of life into the position, you will not get the chance to fake it till you make it. OUT OUT OUT
I actually see the true meaning of this.

Carry on folks.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
REAL mods: @Brooklynzson @Brown_Pride @Theraflu @tru_m.a.c @cook. I'm begging you all. Over and over again. PLEASE. Put an end to the trolls. Give me some fukking power over this this thread. I want thread bans at a minimum. Something.

Remove the mod-ship of Trump-set enablers on higher learning that I didn't tag. These terrible enablers know who they are. These intellectually stunted other "mods" are NOT acting in good faith.

I'm here to help educate. Debating is not on the table at this point.

This story is beyond mere speculation.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

For being Critically Objective Thinkers??? For not being a sheep to MsM media fake talking points that have led nowhere.....I'm not even sure what they would impeach or charge him with.....it changes every week......do yall even know???

Even Van Jones said non-chalantly its's a Five Guy's level "NothingBurger".....he said that...not me or any other poster that can see the Hollywood drama being presented for unfortunately easily fooled people. I use to fall for the okey doke too, so I say that with empathy. It's a bad feeling when your heroes or people/entities you thought you could trust and respect turn out to be deceitful fukkbois.....it's a process brehs/brehettes......Critical Objective Thinking will never let you down, cause you step to situation willing to coherently assess it...instead of jumping on the mob bandwagon.

This is a soap opera for those that need an excuse to surf on in place of Hillary loosing. Again, I've said it before........just because I think this "Everybody Hates ChRussia" spectacle is a fairy tale, doesn't mean i agree with all his policy stances.....but I'm not going hop on a bandwagon that is rotten from the core. Talk real policy, not this billion dollar bonanza and circus we have witnessed the last 9 months...

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
yo, we really got 1400 pages of dudes screaming in to the wind.

:gucci:
I have to admit, I respect your hustle, nobody except 4 or 5 folks in this sub actually want to engage real conversation with you, but those threads flop, so you keep running into threads that people post in to actually get responses. What keeps you coming back? Honest question, we, for the most part, recognize you as a contrarian/troll, and have told you hundreds of times that you aren't gonna change our minds, do you see yourself as some kind of Good Samaritan, and if you drop enough "red pills" we are going to start following your train of thought?

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I find it hard to watch any of these cable pundit shows on either side. I can stomach some Maddow from time to time but now that you can usually find 2-5 clips of the highlights it almost makes watching them obsolete.

Listening to Maddow on Stitcher or SiriusXM>>>>Watching Live on T.V

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
For being Critically Objective Thinkers??? For not being a sheep to MsM media fake talking points that have led nowhere.....I'm not even sure what they would impeach or charge him with.....it changes every week......do yall even know???

Even Van Jones said non-chalantly its's a Five Guy's level "NothingBurger".....he said that...not me or any other poster that can see the Hollywood drama being presented for easily fooled people
The WSJ fake news now? :sas1:

The WSJ liberal media now? :sas1:

The WSJ making up stories without journalistic integrity now? :sas1:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Even Van Jones said non-chalantly its's a Five Guy's level "NothingBurger".....he said that...not me or any other poster that can see the Hollywood drama being presented for easily fooled people.

This is a soap opera for those that need an excuse to surf on in place of Hillary loosing. Again, I've said it before........just because I think this "Everybody Hates ChRussia" spectacle is a fairy tale, doesn't mean i agree with all his policy stances.....but I'm not going hop on a bandwagon that is rotten from the core. Talk real policy, not this billion dollar bonanza and circus we have witnessed the last 9 months...
van jones is nobody

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You are here to educate you say, but you want to ban opinions that you disagree with.
I BET you hated trump when that story about him wanting to jail journalists came out.
You are a hypocrite.

You are NOT here to educate, you are here merely to give your opinion and nothing else.
So far you have not presented any facts or proof so where's the education?
You CANNOT have education without proof, and NO that article had NO proof.
It was a dead guy with a he said she said. It means nothing.

See people like the two of you can never go anywhere to "educate", you are too foolish.
You think just because I think the Russia nonsense is all fake I must be a republican.
You lose right there, I vote for individuals not parties firstly.
Secondly I am not a Trump fan, I do think he's a racist and quite the idiot and he has no idea what he is doing.

Once anyone offers proof I will surely admit defeat, I have no problem being wrong.

You people are so stupid
You haven't read the article.