RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Kind of ridiculous I got a notification on my phone from both NYT and WP about this happening.

People need to stop acting with so much indignation at everything he says. We already know he is a tard and at this point anyone who plays into it is feeding the troll and distraction.

Besides I think most journalists and personalities who are critical of Trump should accept this as a given now. Don't cry foul if this is the game you signed up for.
Fukk that. It doesn't matter if the news ran hit pieces, all day, every day on this fukking clown. As the president, we cannot normalize this kind of behavior. Again, and again, and again, if this was Obama firing back at his critics, which were many and constant, and he wasn't even a clown a$$ con man, he would have been lynched by these crazies. Even if we know that this clown is a petty, insecure, piece of sh!t, he needs to be called out every fukking minute of every fukking day for using his platform as a bully pulpit against fukking media/talk show hosts. He is supposed to use that bully pulpit for other countries dictators that maybe attack our elections?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Just saw the DNC say this is an "attack on women everywhere".

Are they forgetting that 53% of white women voted for this guy? No one cares about the feelings of Mika.

Also I've learned that women are the greatest oppressors of women. Crabs in a bucket. If a white woman's husband says another woman is a bytch, the wife will make sure to one up her husband and further state she is also a c*nt.

Oppression relies on help from the inside to maintain the status quo. Billionaires would not be able to have as much influence on elected officials to fukk the average person without the enabling of low income voters who iterate the propaganda meant to oppress themselves.

People are masochists. So appeals to "this is an attack on you" doesn't work for certain groups. One of these groups are white women.

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
Yeah, in the dead of night, him and Grassely are trying to end the FBI investigation on Trump by delegitimizing the whole reason for the investigation. Saw it on Maddow last night.

Which is another reason why, despite having flaws as well, the Senate Intel Committee seems to be getting more headway at the moment. Ain't nobody got time for that wish-wash. If Trump is still ballsy maybe his new FBi pick - if he's confirmed, which will be an interesting process to watch - might be just as jacked up enough to do the bidding. Even then with all those impulsive options at the table, the ball is already and has been rolling and can't purely stop.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kind of ridiculous I got a notification on my phone from both NYT and WP about this happening.

People need to stop acting with so much indignation at everything he says. We already know he is a tard and at this point anyone who plays into it is feeding the troll and distraction.

Besides I think most journalists and personalities who are critical of Trump should accept this as a given now. Don't cry foul if this is the game you signed up for.

Not only that, but most journalists/personalities feed into this precisely because of the ratings etc.

They need to be hammering him on the fact that he's been mobbed up for 40 years; probably sold his soul to Deutche Bank and the Russians; is flouting every possible anti corruption federal statute. If him being caught on tape talking about grabbing chicks by the puzzy barely moved the needle, what makes them think that him shytting on two of the most smug personalities on TV today will matter?

There are two groups of people that make a fuss out of shyt like this (for different reasons):

1. Media personalities/politicians etc = they see one of them being attacked and are personally offended and see this as an opportunity to "rise above" and distinguish themselves as being "adults", and it definitely helps drive ratings

2. Liberals/other people opposed to Trump = these are the people that mistakenly believe that THIS is the final insult that will cause people to turn against Trump wholesale, not understanding that whenever Trump is in a tiff with another journalist/media figure, he's looked at as "fighting back" against an institution that is just as unpopular as he. We end up looking so silly pulling out all the stops for Joe and Mika - who I will repeat helped "normalize" Trump just as much as any other mainstream personalities during the primaries (until it was too late).

Let me remind yall that Joe and Mika held a "town hall" with Trump full of softball questions in February 2016, DIRECTLY opposite of a CNN townhall with all other major GOP candidates. Nothing but an attempt to win the ratings game.

MSNBC Helps Trump Counter-Program GOP Town Hall

Morning Joe Hosts Criticized For Soft Interview Of Donald Trump During Primetime Town Hall

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Lol... I know this is "higher learning" but some of y'all go to deep. What do that gotta do with what I said? I'm talking about purelyinnocent brehs and brehettes in school that are learning how to live andto be a "certain way" in society... Nice ,kind, polite, etc" and see/hear about our "President" actin a whole ass
I have zero clue what you're talking about here.

Those "purely innocent brehs and brehettes" are told one thing in school and a whole other set of things at home.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Obama got cussed down from hell and back, majority of it utter bullshyt, extremely personal and racist. :picard:

Yet breh kept it all together, ignored it and carried on with his shyt. Like a President is supposed to do. :wow: People will always attack you as President. :whew:

Trump can't take even a second of being called out. :mjlol:

They're in a bad position because of the CNN shyt

They want to be able to continue to criticize him but they can't because he can spin it as a witch hunt now

CNN really REALLY fukked up
Other news sites can go in. That shyt is on CNN. :youngsabo:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps

Woke up to a damn CNN alert that Trump was being "mean" on Twitter to Morning Joe. :mjlol: I know what type of person he is already. It's not breaking news. :dahell:

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
Someone should ask Van Jones is he still presidential.
Van Jones is the biggest hack breathing for that absurd bootlicking fukk shyt he said after that entirely forgettable speech.

I'm glad the only time he's mentioned these days is to drag him for that, again, what a fukking hack