RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

alucR6o.gif

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
After this CNN thing, news agencies are just gonna start digging at, and exposing every little fukking thing trump and his team lie about, mislead about, etc..everybody at this point knows exactly how fragile his ego is, and it's gloves off, no holds barred. Between the hero from playboy calling Huckab1tch out today, to Time magazine calling him out on the #fakecover, it's gonna get real petty, and I love it. We can care about the important stuff and the petty stuff at the same time, republikunts. We can walk, chew gum, and stick our dikks in your wives mouths at the same time, b1tch a$$, alt-right fukk bois.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
After this CNN thing, news agencies are just gonna start digging at, and exposing every little fukking thing trump and his team lie about, mislead about, etc..everybody at this point knows exactly how fragile his ego is, and it's gloves off, no holds barred. Between the hero from playboy calling Huckab1tch out today, to Time magazine calling him out on the #fakecover, it's gonna get real petty, and I love it. We can care about the important stuff and the petty stuff at the same time, republikunts. We can walk, chew gum, and stick our dikks in your wives mouths at the same time, b1tch a$$, alt-right fukk bois.
I have feeling you are right :mjgrin:
hope he prepared his anus:mjgrin:
rule one: don't fukk with the guy with the mic:sas2:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
as soon as you tell me why an administration would seek, as its first duty in office, to provide aid and comfort to a foreign nation that its own intelligence community has confirmed is waging war against said administration's nation, I will show you proof of collusion:sas2:

::snoop:.....:dead:.....The CNN video :leostare:.......how many yall actually watched the 8 minute video???? It seems like either you didn't watch or you don't feel comfortable hearing/seeing what he has to say......nobody wants to admit when they've been duped.

So instead of the discussion the last 24 hours being about a CNN employee calling out his employer over Russia, saying they are hyping it up for ratings and advertising dollars...plus the fact they have zero proif if anything....instead of assessing the merits or lack their of, yall posting Time magazine covers...:dahell:....

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
::snoop:.....:dead:.....The CNN video :leostare:.......how many yall actually watched the 8 minute video???? It seems like either you didn't watch or you don't feel comfortable hearing/seeing what he has to say......nobody wants to admit when they've been duped.

So instead of the discussion the last 24 hours being about a CNN employee calling out his employer over Russia, saying they are hyping it up for ratings and advertising dollars...plus the fact they have zero proif if anything....instead of assessing the merits or lack their of, yall posting Time magazine covers...:dahell:....

Breh, you're right. Nothing to this story. Everything. Is. All. Right.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

The IC has already confirmed that Russia hacked the election

No hate, I'm just trying to understand why a Neg Train hasn't had it's way with your rep yet

This thread going softer than Clay Aiken in a whore house

NEG THEM AND KEEP IT MOVING

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
My sentiments exactly my dude. Both can be done at the same time. The MSM whole goal at this point should be to dig into Trump Russia collusion and to try and humiliate him every chance they get on every one of his slip ups

They need to keep goin at his fukkin neck until he has a stroke in the West Wing

Last edited: