RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
awXjkGY.gif

j4ftymj1_1n9dgrg_kc2ggl.png
Not on his feed

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Juelz Hands is are going into overdrive right now. Every excuse in the book...........

full

Oh......yeah....more videos of CNN being exposed incoming............:mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What are you referring to?
You know what I'm referring to. You're running around bouncing from thread to thread like you have some bombshell embarrassing yourself.

The dude they got on tape is a random producer for CNN Health. He has nothing to do with CNN's reporting outside of that segment.

The people who filmed him knew that but they also knew you wouldn't be smart of enough to know the difference.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Juelz Hands is are going into overdrive right now. Every excuse in the book...........

full

Oh......yeah....more videos of CNN being exposed incoming............:mjlol:
This isn't literally the playbook of this administration and the Trump sycofants

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You know what I'm referring to. You're running around bouncing from thread to thread like you have some bombshell embarrassing yourself.

The dude they got on tape is a random producer for CNN Health. He has nothing to do with CNN's reporting outside of that segment.

The people who filmed him knew that but they also knew you wouldn't be smart of enough to know the difference.

So you've never worked in an office before? :whoo:

You know people talk among their particular specialities right??? :dwillhuh:

You know CNNs newsroom looks like this right?
newsroom.jpg

You think he doesn't talk to people in various sections? You think he just goes to work with his head down? never visits the water cooler? have lunch together? do happy hour? or just make random comments among each other? :patrice:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
but if that Health producer made a statement to the project a$$hole "undercover reporter"
about global warming or the effects of closing PP or destroying the ACA for taxcuts
you crazy rwnjs would be cursing the man and calling him an agent of satan.

i swear to God i dont understand how these people dont die from being too stupid to breath
in the alternate reality they live in
:stopitslime:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Cape for a piece of shyt like Trump bruhs.:scust:

Not caping for Trump.

Caping for not being finessed with a fairy tale that is wasting time and money, and psychologically making people have negative thoughts about a country unnecessarily, which makes it easier to implement laws and warmongering based off the lie.......nevermind they already did that already. :francis:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So you've never worked in an open office before? :whooo:

You know people talk among their particular specialities right??? :dwillhuh:

You know CNNs newsroom looks like this right?
newsroom.jpg

You think he doesn't talk to people in various sections? You think he just goes to work with his head down? never visits the water cooler? have lunch together? do happy hour? or just make random comments among each other? :patrice:

So wait wait wait wait...let me make sure I understand what you're suggesting.

So the individual(s) who have hundreds of people from reporters, researchers, anchors and analyst working the Russia story on a day to day basis within CNN got together at a happy hour or were sitting around at lunch with the senior producer of CNN Health and was like "you know what John, I'm going to let you in a secret....". The same secret he would then tell to some weirdo re-enacting a bad scene from a Tom Clancy novel in a hallway waiting on an elevator.

giphy.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:gucci:

The depths of scumbaggery this lowlife charlatan will go to

A Time Magazine with Trump on the cover hangs in his golf clubs. It’s fake.

The framed copy of Time Magazine was hung up in at least four of President Trump’s golf clubs, from South Florida to Scotland. Filling the entire cover was a photo of Donald Trump.

“Donald Trump: The ‘Apprentice’ is a television smash!” the big headline said. Above the Time nameplate, there was another headline in all caps: “TRUMP IS HITTING ON ALL FRONTS . . . EVEN TV!”

This cover — dated March 1, 2009 — looks like an impressive memento from Trump’s pre-presidential career. To club members eating lunch, or golfers waiting for a pro-shop purchase, it seemed to be a signal that Trump had always been a man who mattered. Even when he was just a reality-TV star, Trump was the kind of star who got a cover story in Time.

But that wasn’t true.

The Time cover is a fake.

There was no March 1, 2009, issue of Time Magazine. And there was no issue at all in 2009 that had Trump on the cover.

In fact,the cover on display at Trump’s clubs,observed recently by a reporter visiting one of the properties, contains several small but telling mistakes. Its red border is skinnier than that of a genuine Time cover, and, unlike the real thing, there is no thin white border next to the red. The Trump cover’s secondary headlines are stacked on the right side — on a real Time cover, they would go across the top.

And it has two exclamation points. Time headlines don’t yell.

“I can confirm that this is not a real TIME cover,” Kerri Chyka, a spokeswoman for Time Inc., wrote in an email to The Washington Post.

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Not caping for Trump.

Caping for not being finessed with a fairy tale that is wasting time and money, and psychologically making people have negative thoughts about a country unnecessarily, which makes it easier to implement laws and warmongering based off the lie.......nevermind they already did that already. :francis:
If it's a fairy tale to you, then gtfoh. Trump and his entire admin. Are lawyering up, pointing fingers and lying every step of the way. Don't need CNN to tell us that bruh. Dude is a piece of shyt and is so scared he is doing his best to dump all this on Obama now.. First it was Hilary, then Susan Rice, remember that? Then Comey...Now Obama. Trump is the worst thing we could be dealing with as President right now. It's obvious as hell. But yeah, it's fake news huh.

People around the world see the disaster that Trump is. But yeah, it's because CNN told them to. :camby:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
So wait wait wait wait...let me make sure I understand what you're suggesting.

So the individual(s) who have hundreds of people from reporters, researchers, anchors and analyst working the Russia story on a day to day basis within CNN got together at a happy hour or were sitting around at lunch with the senior producer of CNN Health and was like "you know what John, I'm going to let you in a secret....". The same secret he would then tell to some weirdo re-enacting a bad scene from a Tom Clancy novel in a hallway waiting on an elevator.

giphy.gif

People talk .... period. :francis:

People make deductive reasoning off of patterns, observations, conversations, etc.

Why is that so difficult to understand.

I mean did he not say that Jeff Zucker told the staff great job on climate change story, but to get right back to Russian story. You've never worked in an office? Even if a specialty is not what you are getting paid to perform, you here issues related to that specialty over the days and weeks....this is not rocket science :snoop:.