RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
An employee for CNN admitted it's a joke.
3 CNN employees resigned or were fired regarding Russia.

Accept the fact you and 100s of millions were finessed for 12 months like a man or woman.

Yall upset with the wrong folks......you should be upset with CNN, MSNBC, WashPost, NYTimes, BuzzFeed, Huffington Post...hell even the New Fox News.... and members of DNC and even RNC get you hyped over literal False News Stories.

That's where your feelings of being duped and led on a wild goose chase for 12 months should be directed towards...

I feel bad for yall "Russia Did It" brehs/brehettes. I'm sincere about. You been played, so wake up and smell the coffee

Been telling yall to be Critical Objective Thinkers aka C.O.T. Damn ...::mjlol:

The MsM = Decepticons :scust:
:russell:

Is the investigation over yet?

Has Mueller dropped the portion of the investigation dealing with possible Russian collusion or coordination?

No?

:snooze:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Let's stop here. If you actually want to have reasonable and constructive dialog, you at least have to start with the truth.

Did they resign just cause of "Russia"

Or did they resign for bad journalism?

And does their resignation discredit all of the reporting from other journalists and even sworn statements from high ranking officials in the intelligence community on "Russia"?

???

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Accept the fact you and 100s of millions were finessed for 12 months like a man or woman.

Yall upset with the wrong folks......you should be upset with CNN, MSNBC, WashPost, NYTimes, BuzzFeed, Huffington Post...hell even the New Fox News.... and members of DNC and even RNC get you hyped over literal False News Stories.

That's where your feelings of being duped and led on a wild goose chase for 12 months should be directed towards...

I feel bad for yall "Russia Did It" brehs/brehettes. I'm sincere about. You been played, so wake up and smell the coffee

Been telling yall to be Critical Objective Thinkers aka C.O.T. Damn ...::mjlol:

The MsM = Decepticons :scust:

I love this, it's pure desperation.

John Bonfield is a supervising producer for CNN Health...he clearly has the inside scoop on investigative journalism in regards to Russia. :lolbron:

Maybe he could call some of his sources at Johns Hopkins or Walter Reed and we could really get to the bottom of all of this.

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Let's stop here. If you actually want to have reasonable and constructive dialog, you at least have to start with the truth.

Did they resign just cause of "Russia"

Or did they resign for bad journalism?

And does their resignation discredit all of the reporting from other journalists and even sworn statements from high ranking officials in the intelligence community on "Russia"?

???

great questions.

they resigned for journalistic integrity.

CNNs bad reporting on that doesn't does not discredit ALL of their reporting or the intelligence communities investigation that IS happening surrounding Trump.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
At least CNN retracted that story which didn't meet their full editorial standards. Their other Russia/Trump stories say published though. Mistakes happen and they owned up to it, they can ride out the Trump and his followers jumping on this small lifeline while ignoring the tons of bombshell reports since January and before that are fully published and still available to read.
Can't say the same for other right-wing sites though (what happened to Seth Rich and Pizzagate?) :mjcup:Or Trump and his wire-tapping, birtherism and other big claims that he didn't fully apologise or retract. It goes both ways. :ljplsss:

WAPO is the GOAT though. :wow:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone knows that news outlets are milking this for ratings. They've been milking all things Trump since he started running.

But what does that have to do with Mueller's investigation?

For your point to have any validity you have to believe that CNN has real time access to the innerworkings or the investigation, that there is zero evidence but CNN is deliberately creating news to make it seem like it exists.

Not only that, but you would have to believe that all of the investigators, government officials that are in any way remotely connected to the investigation (whether as investigators, or people who have been interviewed etc) are also involved in the conspiracy to create the appearance that an investigation is taking place when there is no evidence of wrong doing.

Who's the real conspiracy theorist now?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
At least CNN retracted that story which didn't meet their full editorial standards. Their other Russia/Trump stories say published though. Mistakes happen and they owned up to it, they can ride out the Trump and his followers jumping on this small lifeline while ignoring the tons of bombshell reports since January and before that are fully published and still available to read.
Can't say the same for other right-wing sites though (what happened to Seth Rich and Pizzagate?) :mjcup:Or Trump and his wire-tapping, birtherism and other big claims that he didn't fully apologise or retract. It goes both ways. :ljplsss:

WAPO is the GOAT though. :wow:

exactly.

CNN will survive this.

funny how trumps followers hold him to such a low standard they ignore those wire tapping claims? where was the proof of that? and Fox and bullshyt sites RAN with that.

these people have no standards for their leader.

CNN at least apologized and retracted, took action. Meanwhile Breitbart, Fox and Trump just spit out bullshyt with NO proof, no sources and when challenged on it hide their hands.

i don't even like CNN that much but at least they have a little bit of integrity.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Everyone knows that news outlets are milking this for ratings. They've been milking all things Trump since he started running.

But what does that have to do with Mueller's investigation?

For your point to have any validity you have to believe that CNN has real time access to the innerworkings or the investigation, that there is zero evidence but CNN is deliberately creating news to make it seem like it exists.

Not only that, but you would have to believe that all of the investigators, government officials that are in any way remotely connected to the investigation (whether as investigators, or people who have been interviewed etc) are also involved in the conspiracy to create the appearance that an investigation is taking place when there is no evidence of wrong doing.

Who's the real conspiracy theorist now?
Not even that, Trump admin themselves react to it. Recusals and firings like it's nothing and everyone lawyering up.:mjlol: I thought it was nothing? :skip:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I think the troll that posted this is an admitted info wars follower, doesn't get more fake news than that, retractions, retractions, retractions
Alex Jones ‘playing a character,’ says lawyer

:mjlol:

Man even said I'll die for Trump, how can anyone take him seriously? Still even if you ask them, they'll say he's a fake/agent now. But they'll still read his nonsense.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I think the troll that posted this is an admitted info wars follower, doesn't get more fake news than that, retractions, retractions, retractions

I looked at the absurdity of it within itself, a secret bag camera while goading some random producer who couldn't tell you what CNN reports on Russia let alone anything about Russia. I didn't even get into the credibility of the source who ironically is under suit for the same hilarious tactics.

They are so desperate to make this an overblown story that they're starting to trip over themselves. It's entertaining.