RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
What are the chances of any of this stuff having any sort of significant impact?
If he was getting paid to lift sanctions that is blantant bribery and it's double illegal and unethical to discuss this while the sitting president is making policy opposite of that.

To be honest, the latter is the most distasteful thing to me personally. You're still a private citizen and you're undermining the sitting president almost at the same time policy is being implemented. Especially when said sanctions are justified.

By the way, it took two years between the break-in at watergate and Nixon resigning.

Last edited:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
C5PpGrzUMAAh73C.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Maxine just fukking laid it all out there. Gooooooddddddddammnnn!!!!!

I get that she doesn't like Trump being president. I don't like it either but it's been about a month and they're already talking impeachment? How the audience was practically cheering for it. It comes across as your side lost and you gotta get him out of there quickly. At least collect the direct evidence before hollering impeach him.

It's becoming more and more obvious it's there but collect it first and display it.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I get that she doesn't like Trump being president. I don't like it either but it's been about a month and they're already talking impeachment? How the audience was practically cheering for it. It comes across as your side lost and you gotta get him out of there quickly. At least collect the direct evidence before hollering impeach him.

It's becoming more and more obvious it's there but collect it first and display it.
Where there is smoke.....

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Where there is smoke.....
I get that. He clearly was aware of all this if you look at it but you need the smoking gun before you expect Paul Ryan to begin the impeachment process. Hollering impeach him with circumstantial evidence isn't gonna cut it. It won't even get the ball rolling.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

U dont even have to go to Russia to impeach this clown. Justvwalk down the street from the WH and go to his Hotel. Conflict of interest all around.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I get that. He clearly was aware of all this if you look at it but you need the smoking gun before you expect Paul Ryan to begin the impeachment process. Hollering impeach him with circumstantial evidence isn't gonna cut it. It won't even get the ball rolling.
Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell need to be fukking bytch slapped in town hall meetings.they put republicans over anything.

All they do is lie their asses off and blame obama. That donation money must be good:wow: