RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

@4d 6f 6e 65 79 :bpumad:

Comey testified that his laptop was never hacked or compromised in his last testimony.

But go ahead with the

full

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

@4d 6f 6e 65 79 :bpumad:

Comey testified that his laptop was never hacked or compromised in his last testimony.

But go ahead with the

full

1. Her scoop, is her scoop
2. Comey would never confirm any background conspiracy. See the NY FBI office and Hillary's email investigation.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I see Fox News and the right are setting up their cult and base if anything comes. :mjlol:

#TrumpSet timeline:

-Trump won the election fair and square, y'all need to get over it
e908da92c754965b60b6a8c13b0be696.png

-Trump gonna pass this Muslim ban, y'all need to get over it

-Trump gonna pass this second Muslim ban, y'all need to get over it

-Trump gonna bush Obamacare, y'all need to get over it

-Trump gonna be proven right on being wiretapped, y'all need to get over it

-Trump outchea making jobs, y'all need to get over it

-This Russia story ain't gonna last

-Russia ain't trying to influence the election

-Russia did try to influence the election, but Trump ain't colluding with the Russians

-Trump didn't willingly collude with the Russians :mjgrin:

-They ain't gonna impeach him tho :lupe:

-They ain't gonna remove him from office tho :lupe:

- He ain't going to jail tho :damn::damn::damn:

:troll:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm not Slavic but you are Bangladeshi :ufdup:

"Attribution" :ahh:

I'm not implying anything. The poster I quoted stated HRC 'knew' about meddling but did nothing because 'she was winning'. Thats also where I got the idea that 'she was cool with treason'. I'm sorry but if you're HRC and you "know" Trump and/or his associates are committing treason, YOURE NOT GOING TO STAY SILENT ABOUT IT.

HRC could have provided evidence to the IC of illegalities and have Trump DQ'ed from the Presidency. What the fukk else are you supposed to do if you "know" your opponent is committing treason and is a puppet of a foreign government (like she claimed in the video that was linked).

US investigates Russia all the time. Russia and the US are constantly battling each other in all facets of life. Russia didn't win Trump the election. HRC lost it for herself. Any other narrative is a distraction from her failures.

I'm not viewing it from my motherland tinted glasses. I don't actually give a fukk about Russia outside of my family there. On the Coli I'll ride out for them more than RL because posters on here fall for the okie dokie over and over and over again and can't see the bullshyt propaganda being spewed right in front of their faces. I view the situation from a mostly neutral position that slightly leans in favor of Russia (in this situation).

I'll just throw this out there but you guys are believing the same government that said they're going into Syria to fight ISIS while they secretly backed and funded ISIS(directly or indirectly) and it wasn't until RUSSIA came to Syria that ISIS actually got that work and had to fall back. Our IC "protects" us but does not have our best interests in mind.

Putin wasn't even in office when my family left the country. The turmoil that resulted from the US "winning" the Cold War is why we left. The environment in Russia was toxic and in many aspects remains that way. Putin and his people are very capable of carrying out this attack but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. He can't elect our President. He didn't change votes. "Influence" is found everywhere and its naive of people to think otherwise. The email hacks revealed factual information, not fabricated. People have completely dismissed the leaks and the contents of them because they're scared of Russia. Why the fukk are you scared of Russia? Why aren't we scared of the actual factual contents of those leaks that PROVED corruption and collusion within the DNC? We don't care though cuz 'Russia meddled in our election. It didn't change shyt but hey those pesky Ruskies are undermining us.....even though our people spoke and elected Trump themselves.....

I'm not going to address the latter of your posts because it's lo key all over the place mixed with some real shyt. I am going to address the first 2 paragraphs.

What if it was the IC that told Hillary about the Russian interference with trump, and that's why she said what she said during the presidential debate.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You're acting like that shyt wasn't there before this year :hhh:

You're from MA IIRC. You haven't seen anything "fukked up" around here. You're just angry the opposition won. P.S. I didn't vote for Trump :shaq:

"until we start making strides" Lol wtf. You're white. Stop it.
the sh1t has been around forever, and we were making strides, as a country, we elected a black president, we were working on criminal sentencing reform, we were working towards healthcare for all, we were working towards demonizing hate groups, etc.. and now, we are back to square one, it will get a lot worse before it gets better, and a lot of it can be attributed to Trump and his team playing fast and loose in his acceptance and making use of the hate groups in this country, his acceptance and making use of authoritarian dictatorship that he shared a common enemy and purpose with, confusion and weaponize lies to fuel the suppressed anger in hillbillies and older generations who only watch Fox News. You shill so hard for Russia and Trump, and I get it, nobody wants to hear there kids are ugly, but if you love it here so much, why would you not want other immigrants to have the same opportunity as you? To support the republican agenda is to support the Muslim ban, and tax cuts for the 1%, and dog whistling, and gas lighting, and getting rid of entitlements for the people that truly need them. I am a white male, so fukking what, I don't have to support inequality, I come from a family of different races, religions, sexual orientations, etc..again, I grew up around all sorts of folks that I never questioned where they stood on things until this fukking clown got elected, and now it's clear as day that their predjudices were suppressed until the right kind of piece of sh1t came around to open a door to their ridiculous "white men have been oppressed for too long" train of thought, and just because I'm a white man, I should think like that?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, you guys all seem so confident that you're all in the right so I'll propose a bet. Its open to anyone in this thread.

I've already tried to bet @4d 6f 6e 65 79 and he fell back :yeshrug:

Option A) Coli cash - $1mill minimum
Option B) Ban bet - 2 week ban from HL

Lmk what y'all wanna bet on in relation to "Russian meddling"

This right here is the standard fallback position for Trumpistas. When they're no longer able to rationally discuss the issue or argue their position all of a sudden it becomes a betting game. People aren't covering/discussing this issue in order to bet people on the opposite side for coli accounts. And someone's willingness to make such a bet has no rational connection to the validity of their argument. Take that 3rd grade reasoning somewhere else.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The right of this country is basically a cult. 8 dont know how we can progress as a nation with them alive. :francis:
Between this and their comments about how trump is immune to the law since he's president even though they tried to remove Clinton and Obama over nothing or the most petty things really drives it home. They're a fascist/white supremacist doomsday cult that's actively trying to bring about the end of he world. Nothing more.