RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Presidents dont go to prison. Even the dude on 24 never went to prison.
It's hard to imprison a president (he's also protected by the secret service from any threat, even the police), first he has to be impeached and then tried by the senate. But normally they can just resign and I'm sure it won't be pushed.

Still, for Trump it's a different ballgame if it pans out, since it deals with collusion with another foreign government. If it's proven, it's possible he can't just resign and it'll all die down.

But never know, since the Senate has all the cards. :manny:

This is disgusting.

full

Anyway I hope the trolls aren't acting like this Russia thing came alive after Trump won, it was in play for months before the election. :heh:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Again, you guys all seem so confident that you're all in the right so I'll propose a bet. Its open to anyone in this thread.

I've already tried to bet @4d 6f 6e 65 79 and he fell back :yeshrug:

Option A) Coli cash - $1mill minimum
Option B) Ban bet - 2 week ban from HL

Lmk what y'all wanna bet on in relation to "Russian meddling"

Are you really trying to bet that there's no evidence Russia launched a cyber warfare campaign against our election?

Because I'm about to get you banned. :demonic:

Terms? :feedme:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Why didn't you respond to my response? Trump could have been in control. That's gotta make his soul burn slow every night.:wow:

My bad I didn't see that post of yours.

If you don't believe the election was altered then why would you initiate an investigation? If the opposition is constantly coming after you for something you view as bullshyt, why would you lend it any credibility? He may have obstructed. I'm indifferent on that topic at this moment but if you believe its a bullshyt witch hunt, then thats what you're going to believe and your actions are gonna be based off that premise.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Are you really trying to bet that there's no evidence Russia launched a cyber warfare campaign against our election?

Because I'm about to get you banned. :demonic:

Terms? :feedme:

You guys can come up with terms. Needs to be specific and not some vague shyt like Russia was involved in our elections. Also, the term "Russia" is vague. Needs to be more specific. Russian nationals, Russian government, Russian IC-related groups, etc. Big differences between all of them.

For example: Will Flynn go down for his Russia connections? I'll take the no side.
Will Flynn go down for his Turkish connections? I'll take the yes side.
Did Trump collude directly with any members of the Russian government? I'll take the no side

Just some examples. I'll let you throw out the topic and terms and well go from there.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lmao. Tbh if you hop of Obeezy dikk for one minute and stick with the assumption that all of the information in this thread is true, then Barry fukked up majorly by remaining silent. I respect him for wanting to find out the "whole" truth before making public statements but if everything he knew that the media is saying he knew, then he came up way short on his responsibilities to our "democracy". Barry's more scared of partisanship from Republicans than Putin "stealing" the election. Trump isn't wrong on calling him out for that.
TRUMP WAS CALLING THE ELECTION RIGGED BEFORE VOTES WERE CAST.

If Obama had spoken out, then Trump would have said even more of the same shyt.

Obama can't win here.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You guys can come up with terms. Needs to be specific and not some vague shyt like Russia was involved in our elections. Also, the term "Russia" is vague. Needs to be more specific. Russian nationals, Russian government, Russian IC-related groups, etc. Big differences between all of them.

For example: Will Flynn go down for his Russia connections? I'll take the no side.
Will Flynn go down for his Turkish connections? I'll take the yes side.
Did Trump collude directly with any members of the Russian government? I'll take the no side

Just some examples. I'll let you throw out the topic and terms and well go from there.

These are too specific. There's much more to this than Flynn and the collusion angle that could contribute to a possible impeachment.

How about this:

Is there evidence that Putin or any high-ranking member of the Kremlin directed cyber attacks aimed at disrupting the 2016 US presidential elections? :stephena1:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Its illegal not to disclose ties including money and meetings to foreign nationals to obtain a security clearance and/or as a former executive in the US military

And yet the CIA kept feeding him info :hhh:

Look if you feel that his involvement with Russia will warrant jail time, make your bet based on that :blessed:

TRUMP WAS CALLING THE ELECTION RIGGED BEFORE VOTES WERE CAST.

If Obama had spoken out, then Trump would have said even more of the same shyt.

Obama can't win here.

I agree its a no-win situation but Obama doesn't have to win. He has to come with the truth and protect our democracy at all costs. Otherwise, why the f do we care about this topic at all. Covert actions or calling Putin and telling him to "cut it out" are a joke.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
These are too specific. There's much more to this than Flynn and the collusion angle that could contribute to a possible impeachment.

How about this:

Is there evidence that Putin or any high-ranking member of the Kremlin directed cyber attacks aimed at disrupting the 2016 US presidential elections? :stephena1:

Pompei just walked back his Putin was involved comments so you sure you wanna go that route? :jbhmm:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Pompei just walked back his Putin was involved comments so you sure you wanna go that route? :jbhmm:

Pompeo wasn't under oath. :mjgrin:

Comey and Rogers were. :mjgrin:

EDIT: Pompeo under oath:

Mike Pompeo said:
"With respect to this report in particular, it's pretty clear about what took place here, about Russian involvement in efforts to hack information and to have an impact on American democracy," he said in response to questioning. "This was an aggressive action taken by senior leadership inside of Russia."

Unless you're trying to say that Pompeo perjured himself... :bpthink:

Last edited: