RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Whats your point?

If she has a tip, thats her tip.

If NYTimes/WaPo hears the same rumor but doesn't report, whats that mean?

Mind you, NYTimes FAMOUSLY said there was no FBI investigation going on...when there was. Then Comey straight out said the NYTimes had gotten something wrong and they refused to retract again. Last week CNN had to retract a story on some financial ties.

Being a sole reporter on a topic or rumor does not mean that MSM is itself the bearer of the objective truth or the instrument of record.

She's leaped the media several times.

and?

But lemme guess. Cause she's a conservative you all her to fall in line with everything else you feel about the world? You wanna feel good about every little thing she says now? Now I need her opinion on economic liberalism and social policy?

She's a source of information, out of many others. Stick to USA Today and Time Magazine if you want "that" narrative

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm a black male.

And on top of that. I'm not interested in nance being a black male. Like I said. I followed him for years during the rise of ISIS and slightly before that. He had great insight there. You know, because thats where a lot of his technical and operational experience was.

But he doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to Russia. The man is simply beyond his technical expertise and experience.

He comes off as someone stretching his resume to try and have a voice by merely saying the most generic and obvious shyt.

I can point you to people better informed, if you'll listen. But don't big Nance up for no reason.

Nance is speaking from a counter intel prospective so why discredit him? Putin was a master spy so wouldn't that be something counter intel and spy masters engage in on a regular?

Come on breh you sound like a fukkin hater

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nance is speaking from a counter intel prospective so why discredit him? Putin was a master spy so wouldn't that be something counter intel and spy masters engage in on a regular?

Come on breh you sound like a fukkin hater

He speaks beyond his purview.

If you want more discussion, sources, or information about that, DM me or start a new thread. Don't derail this thread.

End of discussion.

cook

Banned
Daps
Whats your point?

If she has a tip, thats her tip.

If NYTimes/WaPo hears the same rumor but doesn't report, whats that mean?

Mind you, NYTimes FAMOUSLY said there was no FBI investigation going on...when there was. Then Comey straight out said the NYTimes had gotten something wrong and they refused to retract again. Last week CNN had to retract a story on some financial ties.

Being a sole reporter on a topic or rumor does not mean that MSM is itself the bearer of the objective truth or the instrument of record.

She's leaped the media several times.

and?

But lemme guess. Cause she's a conservative you all her to fall in line with everything else you feel about the world? You wanna feel good about every little thing she says now? Now I need her opinion on economic liberalism and social policy?

She's a source of information, out of many others. Stick to USA Today and Time Magazine if you want "that" narrative

My point is that it's completely fair to question the author of something like that.

Also, please stop creating straw man arguments with everyone to defend her. I haven't once seen anyone complain that shes's a conservative. People don't want to be misled, which is something that's happened with her.

If you throw a hissy fit every time someone questions her, then me and you are going to have a problem in the very near future. You criticize the MSM all day long but the minute someone says something about your beloved Mensch, you lose control for roughly 15-20 consecutive posts.
full

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
has anybody noticed the new talking point is "so what if there was collusion- thats not really a crime"

hannity pushed it
then somebody else on the rw circuit tv said it

watch this week.
everybody gonna be on that.
:scust:

God i hate these people.
fukkn scum of the earth :scust:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
guy is a world class idiot

Trump: "Hey, I keep hearing people talk about this Russian 'collusion' and 'obstruction'. I don't know what those words mean, but that could be a real problem for me.

I know! Let me totally pollute the meaning of collusion and obstruction by tapping into people's Obama rage!"