RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It's not because Mensch is Conservative. It's because she has credibility issues ("Marshal of the Supreme Court") and has made several inconsistent statements.

Not to mention The Jester provided evidence that she alters her blog entries after MSM breaks a story, and she threatens would-be dictators on Twitter. :mjlol:

If you constantly cite her as evidence for this Trump collusion story, being critical of her as one of your main sources isn't derailing the thread. Especially since there hasn't been any major developments in the last few days.

Report that. :bpufedup:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
So what do you think the story that is inevitably dropping gonna spotlight? With all the excellent reporting over the course of the last few months, they are going to have to hit a homer run. I hope whatever it is, has some kind of audio attached, people are starting to mimic modern society, and they need that audio or video.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So what do you think the story that is inevitably dropping gonna spotlight? With all the excellent reporting over the course of the last few months, they are going to have to hit a homer run. I hope whatever it is, has some kind of audio attached, people are starting to mimic modern society, and they need that audio or video.
no.

Its going to give the appearance of slowing down to give Mueller the time to assemble a killer case and drop out of the sky on Turmp's head...

I gotta see the ace in Wittes pocket :ohhh:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
999b38b43707f1a17639f097bf0f461a.jpg

:hhh: Please nikka. It's sunday. Don't rush me.
giphy.gif

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I think this thread has reached a breaking point. I don't think that we can or should encourage posting information from sources that are morally bankrupt or are not properly validating these sources. It's misleading and feeds into the narrative of "fake news" from the right. If it's not legit it shouldn't be in here