RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Happy Sunday Brehs

KelisNas.jpg

Always wondered where the Nas smiley came from :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lol no matter what ya'll say Nap is going to keep posting Louise tweets. Seems like he's brainwashed. :yeshrug:
I mean what is it going to take for ya'll to stop him? How much more arguing? Unless her ass got banned off Twitter permanently, and even then her blog still exists.
When relevant, I wll.

You want character profiles. I'm not interested in her morality.

If you're presently on the right state of mind and post relevant information, Ill continue to do so.

John Schindler is himself a very conservative person.

And?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Character and morality MATTERS. ALWAYS.
No, it doesn't.

I use you for info, and nothing more.

I can separate the two.

Some of y'all wonder why ya'll are late to a lot for information or don't understand more complex events and moments in history.

And I'm not talking about Trump-Russia.

I warned people about the rise of the alt-right, Russia, and other geopolitical events months and years ago and people mocked me on here for reading too much "white material" or focusing on conservatives, etc.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
No, it doesn't.

I use you for info, and nothing more.

I can separate the two.
Ignoring character and morality is literally what allowed people to ignore the things they knew were wrong about trump and vote for him. Never look the other way of someone's character.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ignoring character and morality is literally what allowed people to ignore the things they knew were wrong about trump and vote for him. Never look the other way of someone's character.
The "Never Trump" coalition exists and Ill continue to seek their insight.

I'm not interested in deep diving conservatives to completely dismiss them.

I'm not a republican and can NOT see myself ever being one. But on some topics, they have more to say and more viewpoints I'm open to viewing.

Mensch is not someone I look up to. She has introduced several lines of thought and topics which have, leapfrogged mainstream media several times.

Deal with the dilemma if you must. Its not complicated, unless you're mentally unsophisticated.

Don't troll me about the morality of people in this singular struggle to remove Trump.

Next you'll be grating me about Evan McMullin or Tom Nichols or Rick Wilson or David Frum :camroncmon:

I know what time it is. :thinkingemojiface:

Do you? :rockwtfusay: