RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
20,000 comments for a fairy tale.
20,000 comments
A verified wide-scale attack on the 2016 elections
A NSA advisor so compromised he had to be fired 24 days into his service(and is currently talking to the FBI)
Multiple committees in Congress
A recusal from the nation's top law enforcement officer
Multiple top officials, including the president, hiring outside lawyers
A special counsel with the former head of FBI and his team of 20+ lawyers

Next you're going to tell me there's no evidence and that people are just mad at the election outcome. :troll:

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
those snowflakes need to stop crying about how their friends and family kicked them to the curb for supporting this racist fukk. in my family they would get bruised up physically, not just emotionally.

Word....my cousin didn't outright support Trump but, I caught him doing it lowkey always defending his actions so I asked him straight up if he voted for Trump and the nikka was like yea because his tax cuts would benefit his business. I stopped fooling with him immediately after that.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Seriously, if Trump doesn't go to prison, this will be really bad for White America. If he goes to prison, it gives flawless victory to Russia. A Russian agent that's head of the Constitution ? Wow.

America fukked up

Fixed

Motherfukkas so racist they elected a Russian spy

These are the same cacs that harp on and on about Black IQ

Look at how easily their racism towards minorities was manipulated to vote that guy in

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
20,000 comments
A verified wide-scale attack on the 2016 elections
A NSA advisor so compromised he had to be fired 24 days into his service(and is currently talking to the FBI)
Multiple committees in Congress
A recusal from the nation's top law enforcement officer
Multiple top officials, including the president, hiring outside lawyers
A special counsel with the former head of FBI and his team of 20+ lawyers

Next you're going to tell me there's no evidence and that people are just mad at the election outcome. :troll:

Nothing to see here.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Fixed

Look at how easily their racism towards minorities was manipulated to vote that guy in

power of the internet breh. before the internet you could get folks with the red scare shyt and all that and soviet union/russia was persona non-grata with white folks as a matter of national pride. but now the actions taken in russia can be seen across the globe. i don't know how, but i think it was here (:hamster:), i was linked to a st0rmfr0nt thread the night obama won in 2008 and the british and russian white nationalists were offering sympathy to their white brothers in america and one of the american scum said that britain is next and the russian dude said that would never happen to their country and all sides agreed. as the anglo white nationalists started getting more and more info about the fight for whiteness that russia (lead by their white alpha male warrior for the race) was leading while western europe is getting more color, they started to realize that russia isn't their enemy they are brothers in the same fight.

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fixed

That dude is a savage and he will be the first one walking around talking about savages.