RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That has to suck for their parents, wondering, racking their brain, what the fukk did I do wrong in raising this piece of fukking sh1t? That is how my parents are, at Christmas, as a joke, I got my mom a Trump coffee mug I found at goodwill as a gag gift, because I like to do sh1t like that to get everybody laughing and sh1t, and she was so fukking angry and upset that my dad took me outside and told me to make it right or fukking leave. It was just a fukking joke, but that's how angry people are about this piece of sh1t, I have become more angry my damn self, y'all see my posts on here, but I figured it would just be funny. I have never seen this kind of division in my lifetime, I'd imagine this is how the tea party people were, but the difference is, what the fukk was so "evil" about Obama? Do/did people really believe he is a Muslim foreigner terrorist, or was it just inherent racism that got these people thinking "how dare a p.o.c. try to do white male stuff?"

These people in those responses that supported trump are fukking stupid that's like the fukking jedi knowingly voting for the emperor...:heh:

did they expect people to just vote for trump after all the shyt he was saying??? if you voted for him and what he stands for your no better than trump himself. :yeshrug: no fukks given...

The picture where the father said why dont you ask trump he seems to know everything... :mjlol: dat ether...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
PAY ATTENTION TO THE LANGUAGE.

ALL THE REPORTS SAY THAT NO VOTES WERE CHANGED.

REPORTS ARE NOW SAYING THAT VOTER REGISTRATIONS WERE CHANGED, ALTERED, AND TAMPERED.

IF YOU DO ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED, YOU AFFECT THE ABILITY TO VOTE
...WITHOUT CHANGING THE VOTE.

THIS IS WAY BIGGER THAN YOU THINK.

I think that they are using progressively stronger language in these statements, because they are trying to condition the public to what is coming. It is pretty obvious that if the Russians could change the voter registrations then they could also change the votes. That is some shyt that is probably hard to let the public in on, but that has to be the next revelation; because the Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania results looked fishy as Hell.

Adam Schiff is a master at walking this shyt out. Maddow too.

They shift the narrative EVER so slightly just so you know this shyt is accelerating

voter registration being tampered with is a very big deal.
if that happened then it should be on every media outlet 24/7.
if it turns out that votes were changed then i believe that is an act of war and should be treated as such.

Everybody keeps talking about Russia won and sh1t, but I really think that once said and done, Russia is gonna get fukked up. We have not even started yet, when the smoke clears, this will not end well for Putin

i'd like to hear you speculate on the repercussions Putin may suffer.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lbG02fL.gif

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
i'd like to hear you speculate on the repercussions Putin may suffer.
So, the young people in Russia are starting to see Putin and the oligarchs shell game and how the regime treats opposition and journalists, over the next couple/few years in my opinion, you will start to see a surge in opposition to this dictatorship. He is running out of allies, and once this sh1t with the election hacking comes to a head, Trump or whoever is in leadership will be forced to respond and he will become toxic. Putin wants Russia to be isolated from the rest of the world and in this Information Age, I really think the people will eventually rise up.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe our democracy was subverted or hurt in any way. The will of the people was heard last November and a lot of people are in denial about that. People should be more focused on why the voters chose to go with Trump's message instead of Hillary's. The issues affecting this country remain the same wether Russia meddled or not.
tumblr_inline_nwr5hvS6Be1qdozhv_500.gif

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So, the young people in Russia are starting to see Putin and the oligarchs shell game and how the regime treats opposition and journalists, over the next couple/few years in my opinion, you will start to see a surge in opposition to this dictatorship. He is running out of allies, and once this sh1t with the election hacking comes to a head, Trump or whoever is in leadership will be forced to respond and he will become toxic. Putin wants Russia to be isolated from the rest of the world and in this Information Age, I really think the people will eventually rise up.
I saw Louise Mensch talking shyt about how theres no women oligarchs there. shyt like that may spill over.

Putin is popular...but he faces a lot of resentment