RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
read the wapo piece. you offer nice anecdotes as a russian, but your understanding of the big picture is off. don't be afraid, read it

Putin has ALWAYS been out in the open about opposing Clinton at all costs. If you read the history between the two, you'd understand that he wanted payback for her meddling in HIS elections a few years prior. He's spoken on record about this and there are youtube clips of him openly admitting he hates her for her foreign policy in Eastern Europe.

From the WaPo article.... "Hackers with ties to Russian intelligence services". I'll just leave that as is.

Obama asked to assess vulnerabilities in the election system.....but then left them open for Russian hackers? Ok..

They believe that a series of warnings — including one that Obama delivered to Putin in September — prompted Moscow to abandon any plans of further aggression, such as sabotage of U.S. voting systems.

Yeah, Russia is gonna run the largest election operation in recorded history and then is gonna back off cuz Obama warned them. Lmao

Russia experts had begun to see a troubling pattern of propaganda in which fictitious news stories, assumed to be generated by Moscow, proliferated across social-media platforms.

For such a slam dunk case, theres an awful lot of assumptions and speculation

Despite the intelligence the CIA had produced, other agencies were slower to endorse a conclusion that Putin was personally directing the operation and wanted to help Trump. “It was definitely compelling, but it was not definitive,” said one senior administration official. “We needed more.”

Some of the most critical technical intelligence on Russia came from another country, officials said. Because of the source of the material, the NSA was reluctant to view it with high confidence.

Despite the dire warnings, there were no meltdowns in the United States’ voting infrastructure on Nov. 8, no evidence of hacking-related fraud, crashing of electronic ballots or manipulation of vote counts

More than any other measure, that decision has become a source of regret to senior administration officials directly involved in the Russia debate. The outcome has left the impression that Obama saw Russia’s military meddling in Ukraine as more deserving of severe punishment than its subversion of a U.S. presidential race.

This should tell you everything you need to know about this story. Obama admin viewed Russia defending Russian-speaking citizens of Crimea against fascists from Western Ukraine as a bigger issue than their 'meddling' in our election....

Other notes:

a) WaPo is the media arm of the CIA. Bezos partners with the CIA and their critical infrastructure is backed by Amazon servers. That doesn't mean this article is wrong, just that its propagandized for certain intelligence purposes. There is no "concrete" evidence. There's assumptions, implications, and attributions. Every significant "fact" in this story is always preceded by words such as "assumed, people tied to the Kremlin (but not the Kremlin), implied, probable, etc". "This HAD to come from senior Russian leadership".

b) American citizens voted in our election. Not Russians. No ones votes have been changed. There was a democratically-elected leader last November. So many people are trying to deflect that fact by blaming Russia but he won the electoral fair and square. HRC had a lay up to Presidency and she squandered it with the WOAT campaign in recent history. The WikiLeaks memos that dropped about her were some of the most damning actual pieces of evidence but we threw that to the bushes because WikiLeaks is suddenly another Russian intelligence unit

c) At the end of the day, all of this is a result of our foreign policy and THATS the biggest issue here. We still have our "democracy". That system isn't going anywhere. Foreign nations have always influenced our elections wether directly or indirectly. Most times its our allies. Some times its war time events where we vote (or re-elected) a 'strong' President to bring us to war against places like Iraq.

If everything is true, it could have EASILY been avoided. HRC State Dept should have stayed out of Russian elections. They should have stayed out of Ukraine. They should stop the NATO encroachment into the former Soviet bloc. They should stop moving missile defense systems closer and closer to the Russian border. They shouldn't have funded a fascist uprising in Ukraine. They shouldn't have overthrown a democratically elected leader in Ukraine. They shouldn't cause and fund rebellions in Georgia. Russia is not some shytty Middle Eastern or Central Asian country. Their capabilities match (or come close to) ours in almost every regard outside of finances. When you poke the bear, what do you expect to happen?

d) I don't believe our democracy was subverted or hurt in any way. The will of the people was heard last November and a lot of people are in denial about that. People should be more focused on why the voters chose to go with Trump's message instead of Hillary's. The issues affecting this country remain the same wether Russia meddled or not.

e) Every week theres a new story that will "literally" get Trump impeached. The next week its debunked. Every world leader throws their opinion in the ring about who should be our next Pres. All of these "damning" stories are all from "anonymous sources". If there was ANY actual evidence of Trump/Putin collusion, it would be at the forefront of conversation and charges would have dropped already. Some are gonna say, "Well let Mueller do his job and give it some time". I'll reply with "Obama supposedly has known about this for two years now and they STILL don't have anything admissible in court.". Its a witch hunt and the media is doing the screw job. The same media owned by six corporations. The same media thats been wrong on all things Trump since the jump. I'll try to stay away from this thread from now on but most of you guys fell for the same bs from the intel community that led us into Iraq.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:russ: Pops is like only call if you're dying. Cold world.

I just can't even speak to a Trump supporter. So I don't blame pops. Even if he did raise ole boy
Real shyt. I don't look at anyone the same who voted for him and there's no fixing that ever. I'd say the same if it were my kid too.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
What is you opinion on more officials solidifying their belief that Russia was behind multiple cyber attacks to influence the election, including but not limited to:

-The DNC and DCC hacks?

-The hacking of voter rolls in over 30 states and stealing voter registration data?

-The IC's position on Russian hackers?

To clarify, I'm not (and to my knowledge no one else in the thread is) arguing that Russian hackers got into electronic ballot boxes and changed votes to Trump (or anyone but Hillary). Just that they were able to use that stolen info for targeted ads on social media and spear phishing attacks to influence the election.

Define Russia. Do you mean the Kremlin, government “linked” hackers, or non-government nationals?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That alone should've had the black SUV's on his lawn and a swat team with a battering ram at his door. He explicitly threatened the very foundation of a democracy during the third debate after threatening to imprison his opponent the previous one. Any other nation at any other time and he's in serious danger from the public. The fact that the right didn't instantly take that as a direct attack on democracy and everyone's freedoms shows just how far brainwashed this nation is. Mueller needs to hurry up already. Imagine if Nixon said this during the 1968 debates what sort of reaction we'd have seen.
people have short memories

EVERYONE was shook when he said that.

no one in modern history has EVER said some shyt like that and we were seriously worried his fans would be in some revolt-in-the-streets type shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
PAY ATTENTION TO THE LANGUAGE.

ALL THE REPORTS SAY THAT NO VOTES WERE CHANGED.

REPORTS ARE NOW SAYING THAT VOTER REGISTRATIONS WERE CHANGED, ALTERED, AND TAMPERED.

IF YOU DO ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED, YOU AFFECT THE ABILITY TO VOTE
...WITHOUT CHANGING THE VOTE.

THIS IS WAY BIGGER THAN YOU THINK.

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
people have short memories

EVERYONE was shook when he said that.

no one in modern history has EVER said some shyt like that and we were seriously worried his fans would be in some revolt-in-the-streets type shyt.
He was actively telling his supporters to suppress the vote in "certain areas" :mjpls:. There's no reaching the people who don't see the danger of that. shyt reminded me of Mussolini openly daring the government to remove him after flat out bragging that he had his top opposition whacked between that and promising to go after people who oppose him.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Define Russia. Do you mean the Kremlin, government “linked” hackers, or non-government nationals?

Russian hackers, under the direction and approval of the Kremlin.

If you believe that the attack was perpetrated by "Russians" but not directed by the Kremlin per se, what's your reasoning that the Kremlin didn't in fact orchestrate the attacks?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PAY ATTENTION TO THE LANGUAGE.

ALL THE REPORTS SAY THAT NO VOTES WERE CHANGED.

REPORTS ARE NOW SAYING THAT VOTER REGISTRATIONS WERE CHANGED, ALTERED, AND TAMPERED.

IF YOU DO ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED, YOU AFFECT THE ABILITY TO VOTE
...WITHOUT CHANGING THE VOTE.

THIS IS WAY BIGGER THAN YOU THINK.

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman

I think that they are using progressively stronger language in these statements, because they are trying to condition the public to what is coming. It is pretty obvious that if the Russians could change the voter registrations then they could also change the votes. That is some shyt that is probably hard to let the public in on, but that has to be the next revelation; because the Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania results looked fishy as Hell.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think that they are using progressively strong language in these statements, because they are trying to condition the public to what is coming. It is pretty obvious that if the Russians could change the voter registrations then they could also change the votes. That is some shyt that is probably hard to let the public in on, but that has to be the next revelation; because the Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania results look fishy as Hell.
Adam Schiff is a master at walking this shyt out. Maddow too.

They shift the narrative EVER so slightly just so you know this shyt is accelerating

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mercenaries are not government agents.
Yes they are.:hhh:
Is our government held accountable for the shyt mercenaries like Erik Prince do?
Did you forget the Iraq War? :gucci:

Thats literally what contractors do. :what:

Bruh, I hope Putin pays well to troll this hard on here, cause I'm sure you can find another line of work :stopitslime: