RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

Someone needs to remove Cotton from any Russian investigations, this guy isn't here to find anything out. He's basically Trumpset in disguise. :mjlol:

Imagine thinking this all a game after the events that happened since Trump became president. You must be full of shyt to think this is a liberal witch hunt that has led to Flynn being fired, Sessions recusing himself and constant lying about meeting Russian officials from the Trump campaign. Never mind Russian's hacking DNC and releasing everything while ignoring RNC and actually trying to hack voter machines.

It's amazing truly. :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Jeh Johnson (Former head of Homeland Security) says Comey would not have opened a investigation of the Trump campaign without some basis or evidence that it needed more looking into. Nice solid testimony from him this morning so far.

Edit: He states DNC refused their assistance and chose to use Crowdstrike. He added that later they did allow them to come and collect data.

Edit: But they never turned over the server, Trey Growdy the albino pencil has just stated

completely slipped my mind that he was giving testimony today

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
but realistically what will happen?
they will release a 1,200 page report where they will criticize Trump for questionable behavior and that's that

no indictments
no stories of Jared meeting Putin in Moscow to develop a masterplan to beat Hillary

If Comey didn't get fired, I would've agreed with you, but with everyone involved lawyering up, I think i don't think it's outrageous to say that some people are gonna need presidential pardons.

That is not to say that what you're predicting isn't a possibility, but everyone with half a brain knows these dudes did some really shady shyt, the question now is if Russians are helping Trump clear the tracks or if do they even care considering these new sanctions.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Neg Train Offenses In This Thread - As of June 21, 2017

- Denying that Russia hacked the 2016 Elections
- Denying that Comey, the FBI and the rest of the IC agree that Russia hacked the 2016 Elections
full

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

:russ:

Time for those coal mine workers get some jobs. :troll:

Whew. There's gonna be so many openings for the poor overlooked oppressed wwc.
:whew:
Plus they get the benefit of no health insurance, no work safety regulations AND paying like $10 for 5 lbs of potatoes.

Winning winning. They're gonna be so tired of winning.

Congrats on your win stupid poor yt people in red welfare states
:krs:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
the guy that got fired after 2 weeks spoke to the Turks about sending Gullen back? :lupe:
sure this will be the end of Donald Trump :beli:
This is the go to statement from T_D, which makes it obvious you are not here in good faith, and are one of those trolls from either t_d, infowars, drudge, or breitbart. Why do you folks come in THIS thread and not just post in the Trumpset threads? You people say "I don't like Trump, but I also hate SJW's and love liberal tears" which is just a cover for the fact that you do indeed like trump, because you embody exactly what he stands for, which is hating on people just because you want PC culture to go away.
There is so much evidence out there that this president is a con man, scumbag, traitor, but you guys are so caught up with "liberal tears" that you would rather let it slide than just be civil to other people. You want to keep the right to call people Apu or call people weirdos for thinking they are a different sex than what they are born into, and hate that you might get checked on it.