RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
She/he does seem to be from that general neighborhood. Strong jaw and a big adam's apple, with hands bigger than Trump's. :francis:

rachel-brand-feat-uproxx.jpg

GettyImages_649298074.0.jpg

Bro this chick is a man. That's why I don't even trip on the Bruce Jenner shyt. Dead ass there are some ugly as fukk women walking around. Sarah Huckabee deadass looks like a man too.

681994506.jpg

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

This is the type of sh1t that makes me truly think that these fukking scumbags are not even human, regardless of religion, conservatism, etc...what fukking harm is it to make sure kids are being treated fairly? What harm is it to make sure that the fukking folks that are being paid garbage a$$ wages are being treated fairly? These fukking people need to get their issue, karma coming for the lot of em'. I'm like :russell: lately with all the crazy sh1t popping off due to people being pushed to the brink of sanity in regards to politics. The disenfranchised of this country has been sitting back forever, getting beaten down like fukking dogs. Lol at these fukking jokers with their rhetoric "the terrorist left" and all that mess, these so called "patriots" and "tea party" conservatives are literally separatists/militia that hide their hands after they throw rocks like cowards. They want to take healthcare away from people, just to get tax cuts for the wealthy (I don't want to talk about single payer/uhc, we are not there yet in this country and there is nothing we can do about it right now), they want to make law enforcement in this country an authoritarian state, they want to make it as hard as possible for disenfranchised of this country to have a say by trying to "reform" voter laws, they want to keep the prison for profit industry thriving through crime "reform", so many more fukking evil, disgusting, corrupt, unethical things, just to line pockets and make sure their future generations of heathan, cretan Biffs and Bonnies never want for anything. Fukking sick of this sh1t, so y'all fukking stupid a$$ trolls and "contrarians" just need to stay in your fukking lane, and STFU. Obama was this, and Obama was that, according to these fukking trolls, but at the end of the day, if Obama was the antichrist that the right claimed than Trump would have exposed it, it is all he has, his whole existence is based on trying to erase Obama's legacy. Trump, whether he directly colluded or not, is fully responsible for his team and everything that they did, and he can't get out of his own way. This isn't business, this isn't real estate, this isn't the street con game, these fukking politicians are not going to risk their own life, and they are not gonna do bids for you if you promise to take care of their family, they are gonna stick the knife right in your a$$, FUKK BOI. You are a fukking con man, sleezeball, racist, bigot, sexist, vile piece of sh1t, along with every fukking leave on every fukking branch of your family tree, and the whole fukking lot of you need to put under the fukking jail.
We watching :smugbiden:we waiting :whew: we gonna be winning :obama:
We wish no good will on you

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is the type of sh1t that makes me truly think that these fukking scumbags are not even human, regardless of religion, conservatism, etc...what fukking harm is it to make sure kids are being treated fairly? What harm is it to make sure that the fukking folks that are being paid garbage a$$ wages are being treated fairly? These fukking people need to get their issue, karma coming for the lot of em'. I'm like :russell: lately with all the crazy sh1t popping off due to people being pushed to the brink of sanity in regards to politics. The disenfranchised of this country has been sitting back forever, getting beaten down like fukking dogs. Lol at these fukking jokers with their rhetoric "the terrorist left" and all that mess, these so called "patriots" and "tea party" conservatives are literally separatists/militia that hide their hands after they throw rocks like cowards. They want to take healthcare away from people, just to get tax cuts for the wealthy (I don't want to talk about single payer/uhc, we are not there yet in this country and there is nothing we can do about it right now), they want to make law enforcement in this country an authoritarian state, they want to make it as hard as possible for disenfranchised of this country to have a say by trying to "reform" voter laws, they want to keep the prison for profit industry thriving through crime "reform", so many more fukking evil, disgusting, corrupt, unethical things, just to line pockets and make sure their future generations of heathan, cretan Biffs and Bonnies never want for anything. Fukking sick of this sh1t, so y'all fukking stupid a$$ trolls and "contrarians" just need to stay in your fukking lane, and STFU. Obama was this, and Obama was that, according to these fukking trolls, but at the end of the day, if Obama was the antichrist that the right claimed than Trump would have exposed it, it is all he has, his whole existence is based on trying to erase Obama's legacy. Trump, whether he directly colluded or not, is fully responsible for his team and everything that they did, and he can't get out of his own way. This isn't business, this isn't real estate, this isn't the street con game, these fukking politicians are not going to risk their own life, and they are not gonna do bids for you if you promise to take care of their family, they are gonna stick the knife right in your a$$, FUKK BOI. You are a fukking con man, sleezeball, racist, bigot, sexist, vile piece of sh1t, along with every fukking leave on every fukking branch of your family tree, and the whole fukking lot of you need to put under the fukking jail.
We watching :smugbiden:we waiting :whew: we gonna be winning :obama:
We wish no good will on you

I hope all of his picks get prosecuted and kicked out... We need a fukking regime change... :scust: all of them sicken me...Devoss,Kushner,Bannon,that retard Carson,Pence, Sessions, Trump the whole squad needs to just go!!!

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
we are witnessing something so unique in american history.
can anyone say that if someone told you this is what 2017 would be like 10 years ago
that they wouldn't laugh that shyt off without a second thought?

the president of the United States of America is a psychologically disturbed clown with just about every other arm of the government trying to choke him out.

:dwillhuh: