RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I just went down the rabbit hole on that Reddit post and :mindblown:

If the hacked voter rolls were delivered to Trump / Cambridge Analytica by the Russians, and the Trump team used them for microtargeting of voters, are we not entering even more explosive territory? As in...the election was fukking illegitimate. How can any piece of legislation / appointment / executive order stand if that's the case.

If that actually went down as laid out in that thread, I don't see anyway they let Trump off the hook for at least obstruction. That's the least messy solution for the powers that be in the US government - prosecute Trump before having the hijacking of an entire election be the story.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
theres no Oliver North or Scooter Libby in this group.
noone is gonna fall on their sword or take one for the team,

theyre all busy kniving eachother in the back

i love it
:russ:

Like the leaks. They blame it on Obama hold overs but I bet there were no Obama folks in that oval office with 45 and the Russians. Either, the Republicans on his team leaked it or the Russians. The whole white house is fully of wet behind the ears type folks besides Reince but he p*ssy. Trump has surrounded himself with people who arent smart or act like they arent to stoke his ego. I think Mattis absolutely hates his guts.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

If the hacked voter rolls were delivered to Trump / Cambridge Analytica by the Russians, and the Trump team used them for microtargeting of voters, are we not entering even more explosive territory? As in...the election was fukking illegitimate. How can any piece of legislation / appointment / executive order stand if that's the case.

If that actually went down as laid out in that thread, I don't see anyway they let Trump off the hook for at least obstruction. That's the least messy solution for the powers that be in the US government - prosecute Trump before having the hijacking of an entire election be the story.
bruh, the stuff I posted is MONTHS old

This time last year I was screaming bloody murder and NO ONE believed what was brewing

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
wanz5TP_d.jpg

Major navy incident, 7 sailors lost at sea...and this idiot is retweeting ads for Hannity.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If he really did all that then how is that not treason? That would mean that he worked in concert with a foreign adverse party that attacked his own government. I really hope that shyt is not true, because that is is much worse then anything else. That would literally mean that there is a spy or spies in the White House.