RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn looks like Rod Rosenstein truly is a little bytch. Can't believe he would allow himself to be used like this by Trump. Can only imagine what's around the next corner.
Trump probably came it at him like "I hope you can make a statement about the leaks. They are very damaging to our democracy. I hope you support our democracy.
2da4bc05eabc5684b26738630df9f1cb.png
"

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Damn looks like Rod Rosenstein truly is a little bytch. Can't believe he would allow himself to be used like this by Trump. Can only imagine what's around the next corner.
Comey did say he was a survivor, and he would do whatever he had to do. He was kind of forced into this Mueller thing, and probably realizes that if there can be established leaks tracked directly to the special prosecutor team (which I truly believe would never happen, the dream team ain't about that sh1t) than he would kind of be forced to kill it. I'm 99% sure that all of these leaks are coming from the R's to try and create that scenario, but these reporters are too smart to fall into the trap. He is kind of being treated like a b1tch from all sides tonight, after this weeks sessions sh1t, and the memo, but at the end of all this, lord willing, he will be the unsung hero. I don't think Comey had 1 issue at all with having to be the sacrifice, because he is actually cares about this fukking country.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Rosenstein looks like a spineless rat, if Big Game James don't trust him, neither do I. #Lordy
I ain't ready to call that, he could have obstructed as well, and not brought on the special prosecutor, as obvious as it was that he should have done it, if he just said fukk it, and didn't do it, nobody could have or would have been able to do sh1t about it.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I ain't ready to call that, he could have obstructed as well, and not brought on the special prosecutor, as obvious as it was that he should have done it, if he just said fukk it, and didn't do it, nobody could have or would have been able to do sh1t about it.
He's a survivor. He knows how to play both sides before he picks the winning side.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He didn't have any choice but to hire the Special Prosecutor, because Trump's act of stupidity in making Rosenstein write the memo firing Comey; made Rosenstein a potential witness to Trump's obstruction of justice. Comey also set Rosenstein up and made Rosenstein hire the Special Prosecutor faster than Rosenstein probably wanted to do.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I will never really understand these requests, if you were doing some nefarious sh1t, why would you save any documentation, that's some really dumb sh1t to have any documentation around.
Because if you were doing things the way they should be done you'd have documentation. The purpose of these requests are just for that reason, to see how much you can't provide that you should be able to.