RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It would be conspiracy charges. Conspiracy to launder money, conspiracy to cover up various criminal acts, making false statements. The Feds can get really creative with charges. The GOP as an entity won't be charged with anything, that's way too broad. I think the only case I know of, where RICO was involved, and it was white collar, was the FIFA case from a year or so back.

And my question is, IS IT to broad? Because I don't think it is a matter of the number of people...I think it is a matter of what their titles are and what their role is...

I feel like if you get Trump, Pence, Sessions, Kushner or any advisor, Flynn, and say, Paul Ryan (just an example Ryan is a BIG STRETCH to get caught up in this even with the supposed tape)...you talking about the president, a guy next in line to him to be president, the top positional lawyer in the US advising the president, a guy who was once advising him on national security, a guy who he has personal businesses with and related to by marriage consulting him in government affairs (it is also critical to point out there are several documented statements from people in both parties stating how bad of an idea this is), and a guy who helps shape and write laws for the president to pass.

That is an organization that has a flow chart of who does what, who reports to who, and who is next in line to take over if something happens to the head guy. I don't see how that is NOT a RICO charge...

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His numbers are in free fall even with goobers

Sixty-five percent of respondents in an Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll releasedThursday said the president either doesn't have much or any respect for the "country's democratic institutions and traditions." Nearly a third of Republicans or Republican-leaning independents said the same.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like special counsel Mueller is trying to completely clean house.

:pachaha:

Manafort might be the dirtiest of the bunch. Shouldn't take much work to indict his corrupt ass.

Sorry breh, but my order of most dirtiest is:

1. Trump. He will not even let them start an investigation, so you know that his shyt is the most fukked up.

2. Flynn. This muddafugga was trying to kidnap a nikka out of the USA and deport him to Turkey. He gave no fukks to point that he plotted that shyt right in front of the ex Director of the CIA. That is not even getting into the other treasonous shyt that he was doing like being a secret agent for foreign governments and shyt.

3. Kusher. That dude was trying to communicate directly with the Kremlin from the Russian embassy using private Russian spy communications. Wait. What?!?!? Then he was trying to get some loans from a Russian Bank for his business. Then his sister was caught trying to sale Visas directly to the Chinese for 500 thousand a pop. Then his wife got $100 million from the Saudi Royal Family for some shyt that no one is quite sure of yet. That is not even getting to the Russian sanctions shyt.

4. Manafort. He is just a crook and money launder.

5. Jeff Sessions. Look at that Ernie the Elf racist muddafugga. What AG has this Country ever had that just sat up lying to the damn Congress? Over and over again?

6. Trump sons. Those muddafuggas learned at the knee of America's biggest Con Artist, chiseler and swindler.

7. Mike Pence. Lying muddafugga never knows nothing. Never sees nothing. Never says nothing. Even when he is responsible for the transition committee he somehow finds a way not to be in the room when fukked shyt is being discussed. They are going to have a hard time being able to pin anything on that slippery sumbytch.

7. Roger Stone, Carter Page and everybody else that Trump knows. They have likely done anything and everything that we have not yet even heard of.

Last edited: