RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@I_Got_Da_Burna Comey fiddled with the idea of saying trump was under investigation. The FBI knew he eventually would be.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/25094717/

We got him. Dead to rights.

You're wrong, again.

Its over for another narrative of yours.

Next time, just chill out and learn.

Had you known how to read the news, you'd be ahead of the game.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Have a farther who went to jail for shady business dealings and then get investigated by the feds for the same reasons brehs :mjlol:

I wonder what Poppa Kushner is telling his son right now :mjlol:

I bet he like "you didn't do XYZ did you cause that is how they caught me :mjcry:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The thing about the RICO case that would be :jbhmm: to me is that does Mueller HAVE to prove that what happened...happened in a methodically planned out way IF it is the GOP who gets hit with it...because the GOP IS an organization that acts in a methodical planned out manner...

It doesn't have to be racketeering to be a RICO charge...it just needs to be proven that it was organized and methodically thought out and carried out by people who engage in some sort of business or hierarchical system. If the money laundering or financial crimes are done that way then they can lead to RICO charges.

So I guess it all depends on how the investigation is stated. If it is stated as individual people did individual things then I don't see how anyone could get hit with a RICO charge. But if it is stated as "the GOP" then I don't see how it's NOT RICO charges. And then I think that comes down to how many people you get and who they report to...

So like...if you are just going after Donald...then no...no RICO charges...but then if you go after Sessions...who advised Donald in a government capacity...and you go after Pence...who is next in line for president after Donald...or you go after Kushner who is a part of Donald's businesses AND an adviser to Donald...shyt starts to get real...ricoish :russ:...all of these people are advising Trump or answer to Trump in some way or are next in lline for another position of something happens to Trump...that is how an organization behaves...

It would be conspiracy charges. Conspiracy to launder money, conspiracy to cover up various criminal acts, making false statements. The Feds can get really creative with charges. The GOP as an entity won't be charged with anything, that's way too broad. I think the only case I know of, where RICO was involved, and it was white collar, was the FIFA case from a year or so back.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

You know James Comey saw the potential for all this, and thought "Lordy, there is no way that this guy is gonna fire me, he can't be that stupid" and as soon as it really happened, he communicated to Mueller at how this was gonna play out. I wouldn't be surprised if he was communicating with Mueller the whole time, he was James mentor, so as soon as sh1t started going off track after the inauguration, he was calling for advice. These FBI guys are very smart, and very detail oriented. I wouldn't be surprised if Comey was dropping secret sh1t to his folks in the FBI during the hearing, because he can't talk to his people anymore in the bureau. He was prepared, and his people were prepared, they just needed his ok to engage.